Durmstrang

Oceane's POV

"Ceane wake up." I heard Victor trying to wake me up, "Ceane, Ceane, Ceane. , Oceane, Oceane!" Victor yelled into my ear while I groaned in response, "I really don't want to do this Oceane, I'm sorry Aguamenti " Victor apologised before I felt ice cold water poured over my head. "Vicky you better run now!" I growl dangerously, "B-bu-but we need to get to s-chool..." Victor stuttered nervously, I nodded in understanding and walked up to him to apparate to the docking station where the boat is waiting for us.

Victor let out a sigh of relief when he believed I was distracted by the idea of school but soon was waiting in anticipation again when I whispered in his ear, "Don't think I'm gonna forget what happened this morning." I swear I saw him gulp in fear before he put on a neutral facial expression. When we arrived at the docking station Victor and I immediately searched for our friends and the ship that should be just around the corner.

As we boarded the boat we went to our compartment that no one ever touched because we claimed it first year even this years first years know not to sit there... Always fun to be famous I guess? "Oceane!" I heard my closest friends at Durmstrang chorus. I scanned the faces of Aleksandar, Bogdan, Dragomir and Vladimir and I know what your thinking yes it did take me awhile to pronounce their names.

After I got comfortable in the compartment I recited exactly what happened at the Quidditch World Cup, "OMG so that means you beat Victor right!" Exclaimed Alek in awe because that means I get to be Quidditch captain. Basically Victor and I had a bet where if I beat him in the rankings it meant I got to be Quidditch captain instead of him. "My favourite part about that is you care more about me being Quidditch captain instead of the fact death eaters tried to kill everyone." I announced in a fake peppy voice like I was a stereotypical high schooler girl trying to suck up to their crush.

We kept talking or in some cases arguing *cough cough* Victor and Alek *cough cough* for the rest of the ride we covered Quidditch, gossip per Dragonmir's request, school syllabus, dragons and somehow even talked about how fluffy and cute rabbits are for about two hours... Don't even ask but after all that the ship was docked to the shore in front of our school hidden in the mountains.

It's quite hard to get to our school because after the six hour boat ride we still need to take a two hour hike and a half hour broom ride. When we finally reached our destination we were shooed into the dining hall where Headmaster Karkoraff was waiting for us. "This year I'm sure you know people from sixth and seventh year are going to Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard Cup, as well as Oceane Potter because we need to show off the best of our school." Headmaster stated, "Also as a bonus I'm going to allow you make your own choreography to showcase your skill we leave in two days. Your dismissed feel free to eat." Once headmaster finished marching out of the hall everyone immediately erupted into conversations about the Tri-Wizard Cup and about who we believe will be chosen.

All I could think is 'Who's gonna die this time?'

---------–---------------

Hey

Sorry it's only a filler but next chapter is the opening ceremony if you want any specific please message me or comment below because I would appreciate it immensely!

Comment any mistakes please!!!

Thanks for reading and I'll try to make it longer next chapter sorry again!