Party!!!

On some chapters I'm going to add the cast and things and this is Dragonmir.
Oceane's POV

I stayed behind in the Entrance Hall waiting for the victors to leave. As much as everyone (students and staff included) wanted me to leave I wouldn't allow them. I sat patiently on top of the Griffindor table content with staring at the ceiling waiting for the meeting of the victors to end.

I am jolted out of my reverie of thoughts by the creaking off the door, "Fleur! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!" I smiled as genuinely as I could with fake excitement oozing out of my voice.

She doesn't notice though gratefully thanking me as Madame Maxine leads her out of the room looking even more furious then Alek when Victor eats from his cereal box.

I decide to go back into my mind not knowing how long I would have to wait for the other two boys I need to see. I'm brought out of my mind basically straight away as I see Karkaroff and Victor marching toward me.

I smile like I've just won the World Cup and I've been awarded with an unicorn, "I'm so happy for you! You better not die on me though otherwise I'll kill you again and then break your favourite broom!" My acting skills must have been underrated by myself because I seemed to convince Victor enough.

He let out a deep chuckle, "Of course I would never die on you!" He added, "I'll see you on the ship because I know you want to talk to your brother." I smiled gratefully because of how well he knew me without asking questions.

They marched off away from me as I heard the sound of the door opening again; I became extremely excited think it was the boy I've been waiting to talk to but was sadly disappointed taking notice of the boy who seemed shocked to see me.

Taking notice of my expression he just smiled at me weakly seeing my discomfort of the situation and went back to his thoughts while heading to the party Hufflepuff were most likely throwing. How people can be genuinely happy with this tournament I have no idea.

Almost immediately after Cedric is Harry who I bound up to engulfing him in a big hug. He looked so scared and broken ready to believe that no one would be there for him. I have to prove to him I will always be there.

"I believe you Harry." I whisper into his ear soothingly hoping to calm him down so he is ready to face his house. "Good luck." And with that I glance at the time bolting for the ship that I call home.

When I reach this ship I notice the bombardous party occurring around me. Victor is raised in the air (how does anyone do that?) and everyone is cheering for him. I'm terrified of the upcoming challenge but I decided I would leave my worries and join into the party.

"Dude! What's in this drink!" My ears where dying throughout the conversation I was having with Brad...

"I don't know, probably Frank's home blend." He gave me a look of wonderment.

"How are you so smart?" I give him a weak smile before making an excuse of having to visit Harry to make sure he's okay. Now that I think of it I might as well actually do that.

I walk out of the ancient ship and onto the awaiting docks. Everything is so dark I'm actually slightly scared but who cares it's not like there's anything dangerous around... all of a sudden I hear the sound of a twig snapping and I'm out of here.

I sprint away from the sound into the hauntingly amazing building called Hogwarts. I wonder how long it took to build... maybe Dumbledoor knows...

I'm not getting sidetracked this time! I'm going to stay on topic and visit Harry. I walk up the stairs trying to remember the way the Hermione described to me that one time, I only get lost once so yay!

I see the fat lady coming up and stop short remembering I don't know the password... that sucks. I sit in front of the portrait and decide to make conversation with her.
(Italic is Oceane and Normal is the Fat Lady)
"Hi.

"Hey..."

"What's up?"

"Me?"

"Are you saying that because you're up on a wall? Really?"

"I thought it was quite funny actually."

"Of course you did."

"What do you want?!"

"To be let in there so I can talk to Harry..."

"I'll let you in the IF you promise to stop talking to me."

I nod my head vigorously. The artwork sighs and swings open as I merrily skip my way into the dormitory only slipping twice.

Once I enter I realise their party seems to be just as big but for some reason a tiny bit more awkward... what did Harry do?

I see Fred and walk up to him, "Hey!"

He smiles at me and becomes me towards him with a finger on his lips signalling I need to be quiet. I nod in understanding as I follow his other hand pointing at where poor Neville is about to pop one of the creations I remember sending to Fred to try out.

I wince when I hear the sound of a squawk coming from his direction. They definitely improved my design I realise as he turns into a canary, the boys make me so proud!

"Congratulations! And do you know where Harry is?" My words are quick with urgency and Fred seems to notice. He tells me the directions to Harry's room and I follow them.

I walk to the bed I believe to be Harry's and whisper, "Harry? Are you there?" I hear a groan in reply.

"I just wanted to say, no matter what happens if you win, lose or draw the only thing that matters to me is that your safe and that we are still together okay?"

The response I get isn't really what I was expecting...

-------

  Heyyyy What do you think? What do you think the reply is? Any ways you want this story to go??

If any of you guys have Instagram my

private is @itsaimeecouell

And I'm a new admin of an LGBT Instagram page called
@lets_get_biscuits_and_tea (I'm Aimee)

If you guys tell me your from my book I'll be sure to follow you back because all of you are awesome!!

And yeah byyyyyyye!!

(This update was because @sarr119 asked for it so thank her!)