Opening Ceremonies

Her outfit⬆️➡️
Oceane's POV

After loading the boat we set sail to Hogwarts which I later found out is surprisingly only a one day journey. I was talking to Victor about our entrance when Vlad interrupted us, "isn't it obvious? Oceane does some of that fancy gymnastics after we stomp in and play with fire while Victor enters with Headmaster." Victor and I look at Vlad in shock because let's face it, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. After sorting out more details, our entrance was finally perfect and we were nearing were we needed to dock the ship.

Looking out of the ships I quickly spot the Beauxbaton's carriages which easily made me more excited then I already was. I search for any familiar faces and spot some red hair, most likely a Weasley and a small blonde Beauxbaton girl who is likely Gabrielle. "I know people!" I squeal excited to Victor. Victor looks at me with an amused face while trying not to burst into laughter. 'Humph' I turn around away from Victor towards the gigantic, wooden doors that lead to the Grand Hall. "Our first guest is... Beauxbaton!" Dumbledore  announces. Well I'm offended but our entrance will be way better! Now what am I doing for it again?

All of us Durmstrang students can't see through the door but the sighs from the guys (hehe that rhymed!) and the indignant sounds from the girls are the desired response... I think. Why does a entrance take so long? "And now our last guest from the north... Durmstrang!" Thank you Dumbledore. All the boys par Victor enter first doing that cool stompy thing with the sticks. After a few minutes of their boring show the real entertainment arrives. I quickly do a gymnastic routine I learnt from Beauxbaton stunning Hogwarts. As I'm in the middle of my routine people have finally started recognising me and are whispering about how 'the real Oceane Potter is at their school!' I know I'm really just that great all of a sudden all the wonderful whispers about myself stop and all the attention is directed towards Victor. Once we all finish our routine we get a massive round of applause as we sit down in the one table I don't want to go near.

"Hello Oceane, I saw you at the Quidditch World Cup you probably remember me?" I look up from my glorious dinner to be face to face with the snotty child of Lucious Malfoy. "Victor? Do you remember a ugly blond ferret boy from the Cup?" (Before everyone starts hating on me, I love Tom) Victor looks up to me and starts laughing so hard Bogdan has to try and calm him down. I look up at Malfoy's glaring face saying, "well I think I over welcomed my stay, I'll just have to go..." I fake sighed as though I was disappointed and scrambled over to Harry hugging him from behind causing him to have a panic attack. "Sorry Bro, I just missed you its been so long!" After Harry is calmed down I sit quite happy with myself. "Really? Why do you always try to pull silly jokes, your sense of humour hasn't seemed to have improved since you were eleven." Ron grumbled. "On the Contrary I was able to get expelled from Beauxbatons because of my sense of humour." He look at me incredulously. "Pardon moi, peux je ave some-" I hand Fleur (I accidentally wrote Fluer which fact is actually Danish for flies apparently) the dish. that she has obsessed over for years not making her have to continue her sentence of broken English. "Merci Océan." I smile at her gratefully happy to hear the French nickname after so long.

All of Harry and Ron's friends kept staring at me so I decided to walk over to Fred and George. I walked up behind them telling the boy who they were speaking to to be quiet. "Hello you must be Lee, these two never stop speaking about you." Lee and I laugh at the shock on their face as the twins jump up hugging me. "Guys guys off we don't want anyone to be jealous." I love shoving them off, "yeah I understand-" "-the girls might maul you..." They shrug like there is nothing they can do about it. I roll my eyes muttering under my breath, "as if it would be the girls who maul me, it would definitely be Malfoy he gives off the Fangirl vibe." Apparently I don't mutter quietly enough because all three boys snort in unison chuckling under their breath. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow because I'm pretty sure I'm in Hogwarts classes which means one of you better save me a seat or I'm going to hurt you got it?" I jokingly threaten them.

As soon as they nod a shadow is castes over me by Victor and Dragomir who in sync lift me up by the arms dragging me out of the hall while I'm just waving at the twins and trio like this is a daily occurrence.

-------

This update is for @sarr119 so everyone just thank her for the update!
There are so many people I would like to thank because they(you) support my story so much and it just means a lot and every word you say even if it's just asking me to update makes me day!!!

Also It's like 3am so my head wrote a horrible chapter, I'm sorry it's so short!

Am I the only one who wants a really sibling relationship with Oceane and the Durmstrang boys?
Tomorrow they start classes anyone excited for that? Did you like my French? Most of it was from my memory. Does anyone actually like this story?

Thanks for reading and voting!!!!!!!!!! Byeeeeee!