1

He was finally waiting for this day. He will get double happiness, Taehyung thought to himself.

He was standing in-front of the mirror rubbing his slightly swollen stomach, dressed in a slight loose white loose hoodie.

Today he is planning to tell his boyfriend of two years that he is pregnant, that too for eight weeks.

Taehyung didn't want to tell him earlier cause to day is his birthday. Taehyung is so sure he's going to be happy, since the past months they haven't really been spending time with each other.

So here Taehyung was getting ready to surprise his boyfriend at his apartment.

"Ready baby, let's go meet daddy and tell him about you, hopefully he will finally introduce us to hiS family."

Taehyung mumbles and slowly rubs the swell of his stomach, it was nearly noticeable yet it didn't stop Taehyung from adoring the growth of his unborn baby.

With that being said he left his apartment and drove towards his boyfriend's apartment.

As soon as he reached there he began to feel nervous, maybe because he was going to break happy news.

He climbed up the stairs and opened the door with the extra key that his boyfriend give.

"Hyung, I'm her-"

He mildly shouts when he saw the apartment empty but what stops him half way was the sets of clothes that were scattered unto the floor.

Clothes. Under garments of a woman specifically.

"N-no, maybe he has a family m-member over, yeah. Stupid Taehyung why on earth would you think that."

Taehyung whisper to himself as he slightly smack his own forehead and makes his way towards the bedroom.

"H-Hyung-"

Taehyung braces himself onto door way at scene portrayed in front of him.

His boyfriend was on top of woman, not just any woman but his sister. Both naked and connected.

Taehyung felt like his world was crashing down around him.

The scent of them mating overpowered him, making him loose his balance for a second.
He had been so excited to share the news of his pregnancy with his boyfriend, but now everything was ruined.

"Jung-."

Taehyung sucks in a deep breath, watching the face of his boyfriend drain pale white when he caught the scent of Taehyung.

"Taehyung, I-I can explain." His boyfriend quickly stumbles off his sister making excuses here and there.

"I c-can't believe y-you would do this to m-me, to u-us," Taehyung said, tears streaming down his face, ignoring the pleas from his boyfriend.

The scents are getting stronger, couldn't he smell the milky sweeten scent from Taehyung, guess he is too busy thinking of ways to cover up his acts.

"How c-could you cheat on me? Wasn't I e-enough?"

His boyfriend didn't have an answer.

He knew he had messed up big time, but he didn't know how to fix it.

Taehyung took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

He knew he couldn't stay here any longer.

He can literally feel somehow his pup was in distress because of the mixed mated scent.

"There's no need to explain," he said finally. "I believe cheating is a choice, and for my sister at least mother taught us one thing that you didn't quite grasp."

He mutters to his shameless sister who sat there enjoying what she saw.

"Give your used toys to the less fortunate."

Without another word, Taehyung left the apartment and got into his car and drove home.

His sister and now ex-boyfriend gaping at his statement.

As he drove away, tears streaming down his face, he couldn't help but think about what might have been if things had gone differently.

God he is pregnant, and his pup's father cheated on him.

"It's just y-you and m-me pup, we d-don't need a-anyone e-lse."

His whispers to himself as he caresses the swell of his stomach as he cries to sleep.