4

Taehyung sobs into his arm when he realized that the Alpha was right, he warned him and now he is left pregnant and alone.

He felt so ashamed to face his boss.

Luckily for him Jungkook was out on a business trip overseas.

The Alpha had gone for about a month or two in order to open an international branch.

Wiping his tears, he heard his phone ring.

"Hello." He answered slightly sniffling.

"Taehyung where are you; boss apparently came back this morning." Jisoo, Jeon's receptionist informs him quickly.

F.ck my life. He mutters to himself as he stumbles out his car and quickly makes his way in the building.

Taehyung noticed everyone who came early was quieter than usual, another signs the boss was here.

Reaching Jungkook's office he knocks to receive a 'come in'.

Taehyung didn't know why but he was ashamed to tell Jungkook about his pregnancy because he feared that he would judge him for being unmarried and pregnant.

To add to his list, he was all alone, he just hoped he doesn't pick up his scent.

He enters his office nervously and finds Jungkook sitting behind his desk with a stern expression on his face.

"You are late." Jungkook spoke while packing the files and papers that were scattered on his desk.

"Sorry s-sir, I- "Taehyung began speaking only to be interrupted by Jungkook.

"Make sure it's the last time, here are the files I want you to complete in 20 minutes."

Jungkook said handing him the files, raising an eyebrow when he notices Taehyung was zoned out.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted at the male who flinched clutching his shirt Infront of his stomach.

Taehyung's omega natural instinct had started to act out since he found out he is pregnant.

Jungkook who sat there was confused at his behavior, Taehyung never really stuttered or behaved like he doesn't want to do work.

In fact, the omega was very hardworking.

A couple of minutes later Taehyung returns with the files, he was going to rest the files onto the desk only for it fall and scatter on the floor.

Jungkook sat up and looked at Taehyung for some seconds without emotion.

"What is the meaning of this? Do you have any idea how important those papers are?"

Taehyung tries to explain that it was an accident, but Jungkook cuts him rubbing his forehead.

"I don't want to hear any excuses, pick up the papers and put them back in order."

Taehyung didn't reply which caused Jungkook to again look at him, he wonders to himself why Taehyung was behaving so weirdly.

He wonders if his brother had done anything to him but again it's not his business.

Eventually Taehyung faints while picking up the papers, he had felt dizzy from the time he stoop down to gather the papers.

"Taehyung!"

Jungkook rushes to his side and takes him to the hospital.

At the hospital, the doctors run some tests and discover that Taehyung is pregnant.

"Congratulations, you are going to be a father."

The doctor says as he gently taps the dumbfounded alpha on his back.

"I thought you would've figured by his scent, and also I have some important issues concerning the pup to share with you after he gains conscience."

The doctor gestured towards the sleeping omega.

Jungkook who shook his head in understanding, before calling his brother, he waits for Taehyung to gain conscience.

So, he took a seat near the bed where the omega lies peacefully resting.