2

Next morning

Taehyung slowly opened his swollen eyes silently, taking in his environment, slowly accepting that his boyfriend and him aren’t together anymore.

Tears again dropped one after the other, before his room door was banged open by his mother.

“M-mom.”

He manages to say before quickly wiping away his tears.

“Bear, why are you crying?”

His mother asks, gently wiping his tears that kept falling.

Pain. Mom, I’m feeling p-pain.

Of course, he couldn’t tell his mother that his boyfriend cheated on him with his sister and he was pregnant.

Somehow, he wished he could tell her, but he is scared of seeing disappointment on her face.

“N-nightmare Mumma.”

He whispers, burying his face into her chest softly, taking in the warmth.

“Oh, my baby, it’s just a nightmare bear. Come on, get up before you get late for work.”

Oh, how he wished it was a nightmare.
Sniffling, he hums, getting up, stretching his aching limbs, and heading towards his bathroom.

“What’s really up with him? He really thinks I wouldn’t get his scent?”

Mrs. Kim questions herself at the odd behavior of her son. As she left to cook breakfast, he would tell when he was ready.

……

“Bear, where are you going without your breakfast?”

Mrs Kim yelled when her son was about to leave.

“Mom I’m not hungry.” Taehyung says, smiling gently, ignoring the snicker that came from his sister.

Tears made their way into his eyes. Once he saw the red marks on her skin, he stumbled to his car and drove to the office.

He parked his car once he reached his destination, only to recall the incident with his boss. He closed his eyes as tears silently slid down his face.

Flashback

Taehyung and his boss were at a famous restaurant for a business proposal.
Since Taehyung was his secretary, it is his duty to be present there even if it was on weekends.

Taehyung didn’t mind, his boss and him were professional and had kept their personal life aside from work.

However, his boss’s rude behavior sometimes gets to him, he’s an Alpha, and Taehyung believes that knowing he had omegas working him, he should control his angry pheromones.

Well, who told Taehyung to voice out his opinions, the Alpha had insulted him and told him to keep out of his business.

Alphas are known to have pride and ego; it was natural, so when Taehyung tried to advise him about it, he got defensive.

Since then, they have had a kind of sour professional relationship.

The subtle glares and eyerolls were ignored, but the message was sent.

Back to the meeting, their client wanted to invest in the product they were launching in a month, so here they were discussing deals and finalizing their agreements.

His boss had excused himself to the washroom five minutes ago while he was here stuck with this imbecile of an alpha.

The alpha kept flirting and throwing shady comments about him, and he felt uncomfortable.

He was going to tell him off until…

“Taehyung what are you doing here?”