3

"Taehyung what are you doing here?"

Taehyung turns around, smiling once he recognizes the scent, his boyfriend.

"Hyung, I'm here for a meeting, my boss in using the restr- oh never mind he is here."

The alpha bends to peck Taehyung on his cheek before standing straight to greet his boss, ignoring Taehyung's protest about peck in front of his boss.

When the boyfriend turns around, he froze, looking at the Alpha in front of him.

This man was in the washroom.

"H-hello, nice to meet the great boss of Taehyung."

He nervously said, trying to be less suspicious.

"What are you doing here, Junghyun Hyung?"

The boss asked the man who nervously chuckled at the question, while Taehyung snapped his head up when he heard how his boss addressed his boyfriend.

"Oh me, I came for lunch as the usual, Jungkook."

Junghyun had no idea Taehyung was working for his brother cause Taehyung never mentioned a name.

He usually addressed him as 'boss'.

"How do you know my secretary?"

Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the scent, wafting out from the Alpha, and the way he was fidgeting, then he noticed Taehyung's subtle blush.

"O-oh he is my best friend."

He mutters carelessly, trying his best to convey his brother.

While the omega heart cracks at the answer, maybe it's because he is not ready, yet he thinks to himself.

Junghyun had always told him he didn't want anyone to know about their relationship for whatever reason.

However, Jungkook definitely did not miss the sour scent from his secretary, so he chose to wait to confront him privately.

"Ok, let's leave, Mr. Lee, I will get back to you later in the week, Taehyung."

Jungkook spoke, clearing his throat as he signaled the omega to follow him.

Taehyung swallows the lump of pain and gives a fake smile towards the client and Junghyun before making his way out, following his boss into his car.

Pure silence filled the car before Jungkook finally asked the question he wanted to.

"Are you and my brother involved?"

Taehyung grew nervous at the question; he was brought up in home where his parents thought him that lying is bad.

"I-yes h-he's my boyfriend f-for two years." He replies, fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

Jungkook grips the steering wheel, before scoffing loudly, 'fucking bastard'.

"w-what happen?"

Taehyung asked when he noticed the growing anger radiating from the alpha.

The alpha remembered the scene from the washroom where Junghyun had a girl pressed up against the counter making out probably going further if it wasn't for him to barge in.

It was a normal sight for Jungkook, only thing he didn't know was that his Hyung was the boyfriend of his secretary.

"I'm sorry to say Taehyung but my hyung cheating on you, I was there in the washroom when he was kissing a girl."

The alpha replied gritting his teeth, Taehyung had worked for him for about three years, and he knew how hard working and humble he was.

So, he kind of felt angry at his brother to mess with another innocent omega.

His brother was always the womanizer in their home, even though their mother tried to warn him how to treat omegas, he never listened.

"w-what n-no he is not like that, look sir I think we both agreed that our personal life is to keep to ourselves, and don't forget that he is your brother how can you speak so ill about him."

Taehyung spat in anger, he felt like whatever Jungkook says goes, like always.

But speaking about his own brother like that, Taehyung felt angry.

"What proof you have?"

The question wasn't defensive, but it made a lot of sense, Taehyung knew Junghyun differently whilst Jungkook knew the real him.

Of course, what did Jungkook think that the same omega he shouted on to mind his own business will believe him without any proof.

He should've kept his damn mouth shut, this is the first time he mentioned or even spoke to Taehyung about his personal life, and well look at the result.

"Exactly none, please drop me off right here, I will take the bus."

Taehyung spoke his voice going back soft once he realized the alpha wasn't going to reply.

He was feeling conflicted- and who was Jungkook to say anything, nobody.

Flashback ends with Taehyung still being in his car.