[Chapter Four: First Day] Part One

The day when [M/n] would start his education at U.A. High School had finally arrived.

After meeting with All for One and his "League of Villains," the three members of Catalyst left for their headquarters stationed in Japan to prepare for the upcoming situation.

Before any other matters could be assessed, they first needed to focus on developing a false background capable of deceiving the entire faculty, including Principal Nezu. Luckily, this was fairly easy, taking only a few hours to complete thanks to the network of connections they had at their disposal.

Once they had successfully crafted an alter ego for the masked teen, all they had to do was put it through the ultimate test: the phone call. Unfortunately, [M/n] wasn't able to hear in on their conversation since Arakawa had taken extra precautions to prevent any eavesdropping. Regardless of what falsities were told, it must have gone fairly well, seeing as how he had successfully been enrolled and would be attending school the very next day.

[M/n] stood there, clad in his new school uniform - including his mask and gloves - standing just outside the U.A. Barrier. He had already messaged his homeroom about his current situation, who promptly notified that he would be a few minutes late. To be honest, it didn't really bother the younger; on the contrary, it gave him quite the opportunity to visually survey the building.

Kenzō had required [M/n] to master the entire campus blueprints; and as if that wasn't enough, he also had to memorize the list given to them by the League of Villains, containing all of the known quirks of his soon-to-be classmates. Though it had taken a majority of the night, [M/n] was able to retain it all with little to no effort with just two hours of sleep.

The sound of the gates screeching open broke the masked youth out of his mental analysis as a certain bandaged hero casually approached him. After exchanging a few greetings with his new homeroom teacher, [M/n] grabbed his backpack off the ground and followed behind the retreating adult. Taking a final glance back, he watched as the blockade restored itself to its original locked position. Guess there's no turning back now...

Despite wearing a mask, Aizawa could practically feel his new student gushing at the sights around him. The Erasure hero closed his eyes and sighed. As much as he would have liked to acquaint the teen to his new surroundings, they had places to go.

"Before we begin," the pro hero said, "I just wanted to let you know that I've already informed your fellow classmates of your enrollment, as well as your...situation." He couldn't help but notice how the younger stiffened, hesitantly nodding as he relayed the new information.

He paused before continuing. "Fortunately, we do happen to have a few students who understand sign language and can also translate it to the rest of us. At the moment though, they are with the rest of the class in their first period English, which just so happens to be taught by Hiza-Present Mic."

The two suddenly stopped in front of an enormous door with the figures: "1-A" towering over them. [M/n] jolted, stumbling back as a shout exploded from within the room. Glancing to his right, [M/n] was surprised to see that his teacher had barely reacted to the loud interruption, merely sighing in exhaustion. This must have been a typical occurrence, he gathered.

"Let's keep going," the tired hero drawled.

Throughout the majority of the tour, [M/n] looked around at the building in awe. Of course, he had secretly known where everything was, but it was nice to see it in person for a change. After leaving his soon-to-be classroom, they first passed by Class 1-A's "rival," Class 1-B. It was there that [M/n] met Vlad Sensei, their homeroom teacher, who strongly advised that he avoid a certain "Neito Monoma" at all costs, much to the boy's confusion.