Part 4

The ride back home was pretty bumpy. It's not like it wasn't last time, but... You know.

Bill was still a bit embarrassed from what happened about 30 minutes ago, but it wasn't as intense. This time, Mabel was in the back next to Bill, who was in the middle, while Dipper was in the front.

"So, what happened when you were out eating charcoal?" Mabel asked.
"Uh... We chatted a bit, is all. Nothing too exciting," Bill answered, avoiding eye contact.

"Uh-huh. Sure," Mabel responded. "Allow me to put on my 'skepticals'!" She said, putting her fingers in circles and putting them around her eyes.
"Mabel, quit bothering them," Dipper told her.

"... Skepticals..." She mumbled.

-

They arrived back at the Shack. Dipper and Stan were left to unpack while the rest were able to go inside.
"So, what's the sleeping arrangements?" Mabel asked, looking in Ford and Bill's direction.

"Well, I was thinking Bill could stay out here on the recliner, yet Stan wouldn't be too happy about that, and Bill would go left unsupervised," Ford explained, "So I think it's best he stays with me. Stan isn't too fond of Bill, Dipper is a bit paranoid, and you and him would equal more chaos."

"Huh... Makes sense," Mabel shrugged.

"Gosh, talking about sleep makes me tired," Bill stated.
"Bill, you've been sleeping almost the whole time you've gotten back. Is something wrong?" Ford asked.
"Nah, my body just slips into some sort of hibernation-like state every 2,000 years," Bill answered.
"Ah... That explains it."

...

"Now what?" Bill asked.
"How about we play the new board game I found?" Mabel said, then skipped to the hallway.
She then returned with an Ouija Board.

"Oh, how fun!" Bill looked at the board.
"I don't think that's a good idea..." Ford said.
"Oh, don't be a baby, Fordsy! Otherwise, I'm gonna have to be your mother!" Bill chuckles.
"You mean father?" Mabel asked, confused.
"Both." Bill crossed his arms.

Mabel paused with utter confusion, trying to make sense of it, yet it didn't.
"Wait, you mean you're not a guy?" She asked.
"Well, not exactly. I don't have the male parts, so I might as well be female," He seemed pretty chill about this.

"But... Bill, you... You don't have female parts, either... Do you..?" She asked, scared if she even wanted an answer.
"Well..." Bill questioned if he should tell Mabel or not.

"Let's just play it already," Ford sighed. "Alright!" Mabel agreed, forgetting the whole gender scenario, smiling.

A few moments later, they had the board set up and started playing.

"Bill, are you moving it?" Ford asked, looking slightly annoyed, but that's his normal look.
"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because I'm supposed to."
"You're not supposed to."
"Yeah, I am."
"Really? Give me a good reason why."
"Because I'm a demon."

Ford paused. That made sense in his mind for a moment. He shook his head. "Well, not you."

They continued to play until Stan and Dipper walked in, finished with putting stuff away.

"What the heck are you guys doing?" Dipper asked.
"Yeah. What's the big idea?" Stan questioned along with Dipper.
"We're playing Oujia. Care to join?" Bill said casually.

Stan grumbled, then took it away, "I don't need any more demons in my Shack!" He walked off, putting it away.

"Pfh.. What a boring skunk," Bill mumbled.
"What kind of insult is that?" Ford rose and eyebrow.
"A damn good one," Bill responded, arms crossed in pride.
Mabel gasped, "HE SAID THE D.M.N WORD!" She shouted, pointing at Bill.

Stan then came rushing back, "WHO?!"
Mabel gestured to Bill.
Stan walked over and poked Bill in the eye
"AH! IT WASN'T EVEN A BAD WORD! FRIDGE DOOR HANDLES THAT HURT!" He rubbed his eye.