O77

Nayeon thought Jeongyeon was joking when she told her she wanted to marry her as soon as possible, but instead she found herself wearing a white dress exactly six months after the divorce. Inevitable was her necklace with the green pendant and now the inseparable yellow jewel that her soulmate had given her. In this case we can talk about a soul mate, because they seem to have been linked by destiny for about three hundred years. That little girl who knew how to solve equations better than anyone else and who read so much had met her sister and had loved her from the first moment; they had grown up, they had realized that they really loved each other; they had given up their feelings for each other's sake; they had escaped; they had returned... But the story didn't end there. Two hundred and eighty-six years later, they were finally able to celebrate what in the eighteenth century was a crime, a sin.

-Nayeon, you are beautiful.- her cousin Mina told her.

-Yes, she's really lovely.

-No one asked for your opinion, Momo. Now take my bag to the garden.- Mina told her. -And tell Chaeyoung that I'll be there soon.

-Poor girl.- Nayeon said.

-No, I'm sure she deserves it. Are you happy?

Nayeon smiled. -For the first time in years I am.

***

-Jeong? Jeong? How do you feel?- Jihyo asked.

-It's the second time she's getting married, for me it's the first.

-It doesn't mean anything, I'm sure she's as anxious as you are.

-I don't understand why being anxious about a wedding, isn't it a good thing?- Tzuyu asked.

There was a knock on the door and Jihyo opened it. A beautiful, very elegant girl entered.

-Jeong, Nayeon sends you this.

Tzuyu studied her carefully. -You are...

-Sana, Nayeon's manager.

-Nice to meet you, I'm Single.

Jeongyeon opened the little box and smiled. Inside was a necklace with a light blue pendant.

-You see, there's no need to be anxious. She loves you, you love her.- Tzuyu told her.

-I'm going to arrange the chairs in the garden better.- Sana said.

-I'm going to give her a hand. There are several chairs.- said Tzuyu immediately following the amiable Japanese.

-Jeong, it's finally the day you've dreamed of for years. How do you feel?

-I'm about to vomit.- she confessed, closing her necklace.

-It really looks great on you. You are very cute.

-I don't want to go there. What will I do when I see her in the white dress?

Jihyo laughed. -Come on, let's go.

-No! I don't want!

Jihyo rolled her eyes and pulled the girl with her towards the lookout, where there were still a few people.

-It was a very long journey but I hope it was worth it.- Nayeon said as she got off the ship.

-Miss Nayeon, let me accompany you.- Carmine said jumping down. -We should ask these men if they have seen her.

Nayeon took a deep breath.

-The guests are all over there.- Mina told her. -And... There's... There's... Edward too.

Nayeon smiled. -We had invited him as a joke one evening when we were drunk. I didn't think he would come.

-What if he ruins the wedding?

-I would ruin his reputation. He knows I know more than I should.

Mina gave her beautiful cousin the bouquet of flowers and smiled to see her getting married again, but this time for the last time, at least that's what she hoped. They slowly went down the stairs of the building and Mina ran to warn that she was coming. They started playing the music and Jeongyeon broke out in a cold sweat.

-Miss Jeongyeon!

The girl turned and saw her trusted friend Carmine, but he was not alone. The girl turned pale at that vision.

Nayeon slowly walked towards the altar, while many were appreciating her. Edward didn't seem to be alone. With him there was a girl who appeared to be an innkeeper. Mina rejoined Chaeyoung and Sana smiled, looking at each other with Tzuyu.

-What a story... It's the wedding of the century. My cousin is getting married.- said a pale girl coming running. -It this seat taken?- she ​​asked Momo.

-No.

-Momo, don't talk during my cousin's wedding.- Mina scolded her.

Nayeon arrived in front of Jeongyeon with Carmine next to her.

Nayeon ran towards Jeongyeon with Carmine next to her.

Jeongyeon smiled subconsciously.

Despite everything, Jeongyeon smiled subconsciously.

-Jeongyeon.

-Jeongyeon.

The tallest one started crying and the wedding hadn't even started. Some guests found her adorable and others even teared up with her.

-Nayeon, what are you doing here?-she ​​asked with tears in her eyes.

-I thought I had lost you.- she said throwing her arms around her neck and they began to cry together.

-Do you promise to be faithful to her always, in joy and in sorrow, in health and in sickness, and to love and honor her all the days of your life?

-I don't want you to leave! I want to be with you. I am sorry. Charlotte... Our daughter is waiting for you.

-She is not my daughter.

-Believe me, she is more your daughter than Edward's, who doesn't even look at her because she is a female. Jeongyeon, come back, please, I promise to be faithful to you always, in joy and in pain, in health and in sickness, and to love and honor her all the days of my life.

-You may kiss the bride.

Nayeon gave Jeongyeon a kiss on the cheek, being in public.

-The necklace... You threw it away.

-Let's hope someone finds her and is luckier than us.- Jeongyeon said with tears in her eyes.

-This necklace looks really good on you.- Nayeon said smiling at her wife.

-And this dress on your.

-Shall we start this new life together?

-This union is scandalous.- Edward commented observing the two girls showing so much affection for each other.

-Shall we continue our life together?-Nayeon asked, stretching out her hand.

-Let's go home.

-I talked to my father and I will live with you, while Edward will continue to see that innkeeper.

-Nayeon, wait.- Jeongyeon said, stopping her by the wrist.

-Yes?

-I love you. And I promise to do it for the rest of my life, not until death do us part, because I am convinced that I will continue to love her even in Heaven, or perhaps in Hell, since we are two sinners. I will even love you in a future life.

-I don't think you'll end up in Hell.- Carmine commented. -It's not a sin, maybe just a big scandal.

fin

in the end, after two hundred and eighty-seven years we made it