the monsters

All of them are monsters...
After the marriages Siddharth came to me and said your mom and dad has reached their destination I just got message from your father and I have sent them this month's money and also some servants so they'll help them and your parents will be fine there..
I just nodded..
Then he said we have servants here who live on the back side of mansion and they'll come early in the morning and leave before any of us wake up so you don't have to feel awkward about our situation

Even then just nod...
Then he says go upstairs and the whole first floor belongs to you none of us will come there..

As soon as I hear that I leave for the stairs and go to the first room i see on the first  floor it was big and i saw a big bed...
I lept on that bed and started crying my eyes out..
It was so bad...
It was so horrible...
More horrible than my worst nightmare..

I just felt ashamed of my self..
I felt like a whore..
I was the worst kind of woman, i just married 7 boys whom I never knew or talked...
I never knew what was the meaning of all this why did I married them
I mean if anyone found out about this I'll be doomed..
My reputation in the office
My reputation as a CA
And my reputation in front of my parents
What would they think when they'll find out that I married 7 boys without even thinking or telling them..
My father didn't knew about this Siddharth told me..

I was so ashamed of myself..
I felt like killing myself....
And before I knew it i fell asleep crying...
And then I woke up in the morning hearing the ringtone of my mobile...
When I see it was my father...
I pick it up...
I hear my father say hello...
I say hello.. my voice is hoarse from crying
Did I disturbed you aishu?
No dad you didn't..
So are you ok?
Yes I am good dad... I said lying...
See dear I called you today because I want to apologise to you....
Apologise?
Yes dear.. I am so sorry aishu I know that you we'rent ready to get married yet.. but because of me you just.. I never even asked you if you had someone special in your life or you wanted to focus on your career..
But i didn't saw any other option... and....
No dad it's fine I  am  your daughter and I did it for you I say this and  say ok bye sid is coming and I hung up the phone.. and tears start rolling down my cheeks I've been holding back since he asked me if I was ok...
Absolutely i wasn't ok I was so sad and depressed..
I didn't knew what was going to happen next...
Actually the thing was that I really loved my career and wasn't even ready to get married yet but when I saw Siddharth i just fell in love with him he was handsome,smart, elegant, caring and i just fell for him and suddenly I felt that marrying him would be nice i felt like the horrible thoughts i was having about marrying a old man were gone and i felt that I would be so happy with him..
I was so excited about our first night and i even waxed for him...
But that monster just killed all my hopes and dreams..
But in reality he's not the only monster all of them are monsters who married me
Like it's the most twisted thing....
How could all of the brothers marry the same girl
I mean they are nothing but monsters
I hate them all of them...
They ruined my like especially Siddharth he betrayed my father...
With a fake offer and blackmailed me to marry all of them
He is the biggest monster..
Right now i have nothing but pure hatred for Siddharth Singh Roy....