A PSYCHOLOGIST

After their conversation ended, vikrant said so "what about breakfast"? Are you hungry ?
Yes, aisha answered
Okay then, get ready.
For what?
Well nirmala di isn't here and no other cook is available, so we have to go somewhere to get a breakfast.

Well makes sense. I'll get ready, she said
But then she remembered that all of her clothes were in that room, and then she said to vikrant "umm can you please fetch my clothes from that room for me please?
Then Vikrant who clearly knew that she didn't want to go in that room ever again said ok, where are they kept? And which ones do you want?

Then aisha says, bring all of them , they are kept in the closet. 
Okay mam says vikrant and then leaves the room

Then aisha thinks that , he is a celebrity but compared to that he is not self centred at all and he is quite  obidient. And then suddenly her phone starts ringing and it was her mother.

Since her marriage she wasn't talking to them that much as she was upset.
Then she picks up

"Hello mom"
"Hello sweetie, how are you?
"Iam very fine mumma" (she said holding her tears back)
"Aisha, dear i know that you are somehow upset, and it's very reasonable"
No mumma i am not
Aisha dear you are my daughter I know when you are sad, or upset, and i also know that your   wishes to get married to the love of your life didn't come true because of us.
No mom, it's not because of you to i married to Siddharth because I wanted to keep you two alive.
Aisha dear, do you love Siddharth?
Yes mom i love him so much (she said thinking about Karan)
Good beta, but i want you to know the difference between love, attraction and affection.
What do you mean?
See we are humans, and sometimes we mistakenly take other feelings for love, but there is a huge difference between them. But dear you know every woman falls in love with her husband, and same goes for men, it can take time , but it's destiny, so i know that one day you'll fall in love with Siddharth for real.
(Aisha was a little confused by her mother's statements)
What do you mean mom? That I am not in love with Siddharth?(Karan she said in her mind)
Sorry to be harsh dear, but yes you aren't.
Moomm??
Sweety a woman in love isnt what you sound like. And remember that I am a mother and a psychologist so I know everything. Ok I'll call you later my phone is about to die , bye love you
Love you too mom

Is my mom right?
Am i really not in love with Karan?
The questions are eating me she thought, so before they eat me i should eat something or my tummy will start barking.