charming..

Karan is really very charming ....

It's been 5 days since my marriage or marriages...
So it was about time I went to my work....
I wore a simple kurti ,set my hairs free, wore a bindi on  my forehead and grabbed my purse and went downstairs...
But my office was at 2 hour  distance from Roy mansion if I went by scooter..... we lived at the end of city so it was hard to get a cab....
But then I saw Karan coming down..
He was looking handsome he was wearing a black shirt his hairs were so silky and were dancing in the air as he was running down each stair
But he stopped short as he saw me and looked straight into my eyes for a moment and then came and stood in front of me and the moment ended then he asked going somewhere?
Yes to office....
It's so long from here..
Yes I guess I'll request an uber...
Why request an uber when I can drop you...
But you firm is on the other side.... you'll get late
Aisha i am the boss there, no one will scold me for getting late....
And i say ok then let's go
We got into his car and he started driving
I was comfortable with him but still there was a little awkwardness between us... and it was very obvious
To avoid that awkward silence he played the music..
And i was relieved that he did
Then he asked me when did you started working in the firm?
I said 1 year ago..
He said that's early...
I said i am not an official employe yet just an intern
Oh he said ok.. i work form 2 years.. it was his own firm he started and was doing great...
Well lucky rich bastard..
I mean it's not like I am saying that he's so successful because he got money and no talent but sure not all newbie ca could open a firm right away... but he's got money so it wasn't a issue here..
But his firm has grown so much he is very capable..
Actually he passed his all exams in first attempt while I had to give 2 attempts for first exam... he was smarter than me...

Then he asked me did you eat something?
Yes I did
Good
Well since the cook has recovered i get my food everyday everytime so don't worry i say..
Oh yes I told nirmla di to take food to your room everyday because I wouldn't want my wife to faint now would i?
I chuckled softly.. till i realised that he called me his wife.. it was first time he called me that.. actually it was first time anyone has...
Surprised i look at him with shocked expression..
And then he gave me an cute--i am a little shy and embarrassed smile
And then after seeing him smile like that my tummy did a weird flip which was so out of question..
Well it wasn't that out of question.. after all he was charming.. he was the most charming man I have ever met.. yes he was so charming all though not handsome as Siddharth but he was 100 times more charming than Siddharth..

Then he dropped me in front of my office.. and as I was about to get out of car suddenly i realised then my dupatta was stuck in his watch oh god I said.. and said please free it Karan and then he looked at me with a grin and said it's your dupatta so free it yourself and I rolled my eyes and was freeing my dupatta from his watch..
And it was stuck so badly like if I pulled it too hard it would've ripped some threads of it and it was the last thing I wanted i don't like my dupatta being harmed at any cost..
And then he chuckled and pulled my hand closer and started removing it himself and again I felt that tummy flip..
And he removed it without ruining my dupatta and i felt relieved and then thanked him and Got out of car but as I was heading towards my office I felt my dupatta strech.. uhh it must've gotten stuck in car door honestly this dupatta wants to kill himself today as I turned to look i realised that...
Karan was holding it i gave him a confused --what-are-you-doing look and he comes closer to me Leans to my ear and says in the most deep and charming voice that you are looking so beautiful aisha---
And when he leans back i look into his black eyes and i felt lost in those and then he gave me a smile and says I'll pick you up in the evening.. at..
6pm I say
He smiles 6pm then
And leaves...
And this time I felt like there were butterflies dancing in my stomach..
And honestly I realised that Karan is not charming actually
He's really very charming...