worried

Aisha collapsed in the bed as she returned to her room..
Today her day went really weird
Well obviously she had seen this coming from a very long distance..
Afterall today she hasn't seen her husband's face or heard his voice and it was reasonable afterall over the course of days she has become really attached to him..
Today she was scolded in her office because she wasn't paying attention during an important meeting...
And even when she was sitting in her cabin she had a weird feeling like someone was looking at her even when the door was closed..

Since she wasn't feeling alright she called the driver ramdada and went home early..
And on her way to her room she bumped into Siddharth and Siddharth being Siddharth didn't said sorry he just asked are you okay? And without waiting for her answer he left...
She really hated this kind of attitude and Siddharth was showing that exact same attitude which made her resend him even more she still couldn't believe that once she liked him...
But not letting all that anger her even more and make her day even worse she headed to her room..

While laying on her bed she checked her mobile once more for the 30th time in last 10 minutes to see if she got a text from Karan but there was nothing at all and she was really upset about that...

Later Nirmala di  asked for dinner but she said that she'd wait for Karan..
And she waited for him till 12 am but there was no sign of him but waiting for him in the hallway she fell asleep there on the couch and next day she was woken up by Shilpa a servant who worked in the Roy mansion and she was really sweet to aisha, knowing her position.
And that was when she realised that she fell asleep waiting for Karan but then she asked Shilpa was Karan home last night?
No, Shilpa shook her head.
Aisha switched on her mobile to see if there were  any texts from him but there was nothing nothing at all..
Then she tried calling him but his mobile was out of coverage area..
And then she was worried about him..
So then she barged into Siddharth's office to ask him if he got something from Karan but she didn't found him there and having no choice she went to Aditya's floor which was right above Siddharth's
But he wasn't there too, instead there was a man who was  5 months younger than Karan and he was the 5th Roy brother vikrant, and yes, by now aisha knows every Roy brother thanks to Karan.
He looked at aisha and asked do you need any help? You seem so worried can I help you?
Not having a choice she told him about her worries regarding Karan
He said he did tell you about network issue right? And also the fact that he'll be home late?
Yes said aisha but he didn't say that he won't be coming home at all also it's 9 am he should've come home till now..
Looking at her worried face vikrant sighed and asked her to get ready and come downstairs
She asked what for?

And he said we are visiting to karan's firm
And she left without saying anything