Aditya

Today Karan went to work at 5 am yes in the morning!!
At that time i was still sleeping.. he left a note on nightstand which said
                    Emergency at work I had to go
I wanted a goodbye kiss!!

      But you were sleeping like an angle
     so didn't woke you up
     but you owe me one..
    I'll be home late..
    So sleep don't wait
    For me.. i love you..

Ps:- its an technical and network issue so you may not be able to reach my phone so don't panic okay? And yes today ram dada will drop and pick you up at office he'll be in the parking lot so go there sorry I can't drop you today

I felt sad after reading it.. he wasn't here it meant that i have to eat the breakfast all alone..
It's been 2 months since I moved in his room.. and i have gotten accustomed to having dinner with him..
So i felt a little sad..
It was like something was draining my energy..
But then I got up and went to take a shower..
I came out and saw the time and it was 7:30  it was my time for breakfast..
Daily Nirmala didi brings the breakfast at this time so i unlocked door
Some time later i hear the door opening so i thought that it was nirmala di and turned to look but instead i saw a man in spectacles looking at the ipad in his hand and yes I have seen him in the wall portrait in karan's room in which he Siddharth and this spectacles boy were wearing suits and looking like models straight out of a magazine..
And obviously I have putted garland around his neck so i obviously know him.. he is Aditya Singh Roy.. the 2nd oldest son of roy family
And my 2nd husband obviously..
He was looking down at his iPad and without looking up he said "lalla i want to discuss the finance of your company and i thin---
He stopped talking when he suddenly looked up and realised that I was there instead of Karan..
He looked up slidded his spectacles back with the help of his index finger and said aisha? What are you doing here? This is karan's room

And you know what I suddenly I felt anger boiling inside me like seriously?
And one of my weakness is that i blurt out anything when I am angry..

So i said "well to me it appears like I am a whore who is sleeping with your brother and I guess that's why I am in this room..
He sighed and said "hey calm down, i am sorry I should've figured out that you two were ---
Sleeping together or having sex together which ever you think suits the situation i said completing his half sentence
He said yes that... but i just suddenly saw you here and i was just surprised so don't get so worked up okay? It was my silly mistake..

I said "yes an silly insensitive mistake"
He  rolled his eyes then cleared his throat and then asked "where is Karan"?
Yes and i get so angry when someone rolls there eyes at me..
So it made me more angry than earlier so to answer his query I said
"Call your brother and ask him yourself, what?? do you live in stone age or you think that I am his mail girl??

He said does it look like that I am the type of person who lives in the freaking stone age?
And well it wasn't a mystery that he indeed was a high-tech, and up-to-date and a very digital person. Because anyone would notice that because he was wearing apple smartwatch on his hand he wore an earbud in his one ear he was wearing a very expensive suit and was obviously holding the latest iPad so i was expecting that answer but i said it anyways...
Then he said  i can't reach his phone it's switched off and no one is picking up at his firm so i thought that i might check in his-- your room to see if he was here..
Then I gave up my sarcasm knowing that he was searching for his brother so i told him that there were some technical and network issues going on in his company and so he had to leave early in the morning and might come late at night..
He said oh is that so? Looks like Karan has become your devotee to tell you everything
I couldn't believe this man i mean i kept my anger aside and told him everything i knew and he was giving me  sarcasm.. instead of a thanks?
I got angry and answered "rather than a devotee he has become a good husband who keeps his wife well informed about his where abouts now if you please, can leave this room now i have to get to the work...
He gave me a smirk and then left the room..
Man he was so annoying... i can't stand this man, can't believe he is older than Karan..
Then I heard knock on the door and it was Nirmala di who had brought my breakfast...