Full Synopsis

1:
  Shen Hanzhi woke up and transformed into the scumbag of the same name in a scumbag novel. The original person forced the poor heroine Wen Jin, whose family was in decline, to marry him, and robbed Wen Jin. Forcibly marked, and after getting tired of playing, he took his young lover home to anger the pregnant Wen Jin. Wen Jin lost the child and was imprisoned in the villa by Shen Hanzhi and became completely black.

  Later, with the help of the male protagonist Liang Shuo, Wen Jin completely escaped from the Shen family, ruining Shen Hanzhi's reputation and becoming a lunatic living on the streets... Shen Hanzhi accepted the plot of the

  original book, and when she came to her senses, she was giving Wen Jin put on her wedding ring. She turned around and wanted to escape from the wedding scene. Before she could move her feet, her central nervous system immediately received an electric shock.

  Along with the electric shock, a strange voice sounded in my mind: The host cannot OOC, otherwise it will be judged to be dead directly by the system A of this scumbag.

  In response, Shen Hanzhi said that his whole body was numb!

  So the daily life of Shen Hanzhi and Wen Jin became like this:

  Shen Hanzhi stared at Wen Jin fiercely: "My name can be written so ugly, I will punish you to write it ten times again!"

  Shen Hanzhi stared at the delicate and soft little one on the bed. The girl said in a bad tone: "I've told you eight hundred times that eating more green peppers is nutritious, but why are you picky about food again!"

Copy 2:
  Wen Jin lives in a quagmire. She is an illegitimate daughter who is regarded as a shame by the Wen family. Life in the Wen family was worse than that of a dog. When she was 19 years old, she didn't even know how to read before she left the Wen family. It was the woman named Shen Hanzhi who taught her how to read and took her to various places to play, so that she could The way a person should be.

  Her sister Shen was good at everything, but she sometimes spoke to her in a fierce tone. But when she watched TV, she understood that it was the love between a wife and a wife, and she was not afraid~ When Wen Jin was 20 years old, Shen

  Hanzhi Finally, I had accumulated enough scumbag A points, and I could divorce the little girl and live my own life. I saw the little girl holding her neck and acting coquettishly: Sister, I like it when you bully me~