31-40

31

"Xiao Jin, I was wrong. Stop crying. I'm sorry. I was too fierce just now. Don't be angry." Shen Hanzhi gently stroked the little girl's back and comforted her.

The little girl felt that something was wrong even more. She had been away from Rose Manor for several days. Through her contact with Shen Hanzhi and the knowledge she had learned from watching TV these days, in short, Wen Jin felt that Shen Hanzhi's behavior was Something's wrong. I'm being mean to myself once a day. After saying something mean, I immediately start to apologize heartbrokenly and then comfort myself. It's obvious that my sister cares about me, so why is my sister doing this?

"Does my sister want to watch me cry every day? Isn't this wrong?" Wen Jin couldn't figure it out, but it didn't stop her from crying. Anyway, after she cried, her sister felt sorry for her and doted on her even more.

Wen Jin blinked her eyes, sniffed and looked at Shen Hanzhi aggrievedly, "Sister, you are cruel to me again..." "I'm sorry, I was wrong

Xiaojin, sister really knows that I was wrong, don't blame her, okay? ?" Shen Hanzhi hurriedly coaxed, blaming himself in his heart. The little white rabbit must be feeling sad because he is so delicate.

Wen Jin rubbed Shen Hanzhi's neck again, as if thinking of something, she raised her eyes and looked at the side of Shen Hanzhi's face, with a faint blush on the tips of her ears.

The little girl sniffed and leaned forward, her soft lips pressed against the side of Shen Hanzhi's face. While kissing the side of Shen Hanzhi's face, she muttered: "Honey, please don't be cruel to me, okay? Xiaojin, give me a kiss." Shen Hanzhi

froze, feeling the warmth on the side of his face, and Shen Hanzhi's face turned red visibly.

She coughed, pressed the little girl into her arms, and asked stumblingly: "No, Xiaojin, who did you learn this from?" "You didn't learn from anyone, you are my wife, no one else can mess with you

. This is how you coax your wife when she's angry. Sister, don't you like it?" The little girl sniffed again as she spoke, looking at Shen Hanzhi with tears in her eyes.

Shen Hanzhi thought that he was at fault first, and the little girl was in such a tearful state. He swallowed his words to persuade the little girl not to kiss casually, and then changed it to: "No, I don't like it. You like my Xiaojin, can you stop crying when you kiss her?"

Wen Jin tightened her arm around Shen Hanzhi's neck, leaned over and kissed Shen Hanzhi's right cheek, and then buried her face in Shen Hanzhi's. Hanzhi hummed in his arms and coquettishly said: "Sister, please kiss me and I won't cry."

Shen Hanzhi softened when he heard the little girl's irritable tone. In addition, he would have to go crazy every day. Shen Hanzhi felt even more guilty after being inexplicably mean to the little white rabbit every day. Of course, the little girl agreed to whatever she said, and it would be fine if it was just a kiss. The most intimate behavior in the world should be marking.

"Okay, now kiss my little rabbit." Shen Hanzhi said softly, holding the little girl's waist with one hand and dragging the back of the little girl's neck with the other. He moved his body slightly forward and kissed the little girl's cheek. On the small pear vortex.

After being kissed by Shen Hanzhi, the little girl was so embarrassed that her little face turned red. She buried her head in Shen Hanzhi's arms and hugged Shen Hanzhi's waist gently. She liked her sister kissing her. Just a little embarrassed.

Seeing that the little girl was shy, Shen Hanzhi reached out and stroked the little girl's back to comfort her: "Is the little rabbit not angry now?" "Well,