The Nightly Double

The day went by faster than I wanted it to. I would stay here all the time if I could.

Me, Pony, Johnny, and Two were all walking to the theater when I heard someone running behind us, it was Dally.

"Hey man I thought you didn't wanna go?" Johnny said.

"Yea well I got bored." Dal said, "I wonder if there's going to be any chicks there."

I just rolled my eyes at that.

"What's wrong sweetheart, Jealous?" Dally said with a smirk.

"No," I told him, "I just feel bad for whoever your going to hit on." I smirked.

"Hey, girls drool over me. They'd be lucky if I even talk to em." He said.

"Oh I must be so lucky then?" I said sarcastically.

"You got that right doll." he said flirtatiously.

I just laughed.

"Alright you two stop flirting we're here." Two said standing by a fence.

"I'm pretty sure the entrance is over there?" I said confused.

"We go in this way where no one can see." Pony said.

"You afraid to break the rules?" Dal said as he lifted the fence up a little for me to go under.

I just laughed and crawled under the fence. Then the boys followed after me. We walked over to some seats and sat down. Dallas on my one side and Two on my other. Pony and Johnny sat on the other side Two-bit.

The movie was just some cheesy beach flick, but I could still enjoy it.

I was getting a little thirsty, "Hey i'm going to go get a drink y'all want anything? On me." I said.

"A cokes fine with me." Pony said. Everyone agreed.

"I'll go with ya, I gatta take a leak anyways." Two said.

I scrunched my face in disgust as he got up. Dal just laughed at me. Then we walked over to the concessions stands.

"You order, and i'll be right back to help you alright." Two said as he started walking away.

I nodded. "Make sure to wash your hands." I screamed after him.

He just stuck his thumb up.

"Hey, can I get five cokes please?" I asked the worker as I handed him the money.

He smiled, "sure thing, just wait down there for a moment while we get that ready for ya."

I started walking over there when I noticed a group of socs waiting to. One of them was the guy from my class who kept touching me. I just took a deep breath and walked over there trying to ignore them. That's us until I heard someone walk up to me. It was the kid and his friends.

"You know, it wasn't very nice of you to kick me the other day."

I just ignored him.

"It's alright, you can make up for it." He said as he grabbed my hips.

I thought this guy got the message the first time I hit him. Guess not.

"Get your dirty paws off of me." I told him. I didn't want to cause a scene in public.

"ma'am your orders ready." The worker said as he pushed the tray of cokes towards me, completely ignoring the guy around my waist.

"Oh who are you here with." He said as he let go of me.