The "new girl"

I couldn't tell if I was wearing the right thing or not. Some people were dressed a little like me, others were dressed like they were going to church.

I got a lot of stares and whispers when I walked by, but I just ignored it and went to the main office.

"How can I help you," the front desk lady asks with a smile but it quickly turns into a look of disgust when she looks up at me.

"I'm here to pick up my schedule," I stated, " the names Kylie Pierce."

This lady was taking forever, the bell already rang and it doesn't even look like she's looking for my schedule.

After long enough she finally gave it to me with out another word and I walked out to find my first period.
—————————————————————————

    I walked straight in to the classroom which made everyone turn their head.

"Your late." The teacher said.

"The front desk lady took to long." I stated back in a bored tone.

"Drop the attitude and sit in the back next to Mr. Matthews."

I rolled my eyes and looked to the rest of the class trying to find this Matthews guy. That's is until I saw a hand fly up followed my a toothy grin and a mickey mouse t shirt. I made my way over there and sat down in my seat. Everyone was staring at me.

I gave them a death glare which made most of them turn right back around. A few were still staring at me and I heard a few snickers but I just ignored it and got my notebook out.

"hey!" The Matthews guy whispered at me.
I turned my head towards him. "You new to the school or the town?"

"Both"

"Alrighty then, the names Two-Bit. " He says with a hand out.

"Kylie." I said back shaking his hand.

We got along pretty well the rest of the class. Making jokes and talking. Two-Bit told me about the whole socs vs greaser thing. Considering my parents had money I guess I was a socs, but I wasn't going to tell him that, or anyone for that matter. I'm better off being a greaser anyways, I mean I already dress the part apparently. Then soon enough the bell rang.

We both got up and headed out the door.
"We'll it was nice meeting you but I got to get to my next class before i'm "late" again" I told him.

He laughed, "Yea you too, see ya tomorrow ky." Then he ran off to another group of boys.
—————————————————————————

      The day was LONG. I didn't make anymore "friends" considering the rest of my classes were with the stuck up kids. Some of the guys kept hitting on me. Smacking my ass when I walked by or whispering dirty things about me to their friends.

I would have kicked their ass but I was afraid that if I started punching, id never stop.

And with the final bell, I walked out to my bike to go home. But the thing was my bike was gone.

You have got to be shitting me. First day here and my bike is gone. I walked over to my now broken lock and picked it up.

It was cut with a knife. A knife. My parents really cheaped out on me this time. I threw it to the ground and made my way back to what was hopefully my house.
—————————————————————————

          About five minutes later I noticed a car following me. A mustang. I ignored it and kept walking. But the car never left. I didn't want this car to follow me home so I took a little de tour.

Big Mistake, or was it?