The Curtis house

I ended up finding a new lock for my bike, one that couldn't be broken with a pocket knife, hopefully. So when I got to school I made sure to secure it well. I walked in the building and to my locker. I got my stuff I needed and I was heading off to my first class when I heard a someone call my name.

"Kylie!" They shouted.

I turned around and I was met with Two, Johnny, and Ponyboy.

"Hey guys," I said with a smirk, "how y'all doing?"

"Better than you apparently." Two-bit said.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Those socs really got you good huh?" Pony stated.

Right the socs, that's a good cover for my dad I guess. So I just went along with it.

"Yea, I didn't think it was this bad when I left." I laughed.

"Don't worry, you still look tough," Two said, "and hot." He winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed.

"We'll we better get going before we're late to class, come on Johnny." Pony said as they walked away waving goodbye. Then me and Two did the same.

—————————————————————————

1st period was over the fastest, maybe that's because I actually had someone to talk to, but the rest of my classes were so long and boring, and it was only fourth period. Science. Great. I wasn't too bad in most classes but science is just something I can't do. Some of it I can get by, but this was just not my strong suit. So I was furious when the teacher choose me to answer the question on the chalk board.

"Miss. Pierce, did you hear me?" The teacher said.

"Yes ma'am, umm."

"I don't think "umm" is an answer." She laughed. Then everyone else did too. I just gave her a death glare.

"I don't know." I said.

"Come on it's the easiest question up there," The kid next to me said, "a child could do it."

"I said I don't know alright!"

"It's alright, there's always next time, maybe you could start paying attention more in class." The teacher said with a smirk.

I just rolled my eyes and sunk back into my seat.

Then someone leaned over my back and whispered in my ear. "I can help you study if you want, it only comes with a small price." he said as he reached over and grabbed my boobs.

I gasped and smacked his hands off, standing up and turning around to look at him. He was just smirking at me while his friends laughed.

"Miss. Pierce is there a reason your standing up in the middle of my class?" The teacher asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around towards the teacher.

"No ma'am." I said and I sat back down in my seat.

The boys went back to laughing.

Then the bell rang.
I got up from my seat as fast as I could but apparently it wasn't fast enough because the boy behind me got up and grabbed my ass. So I did what anyone in my position would have done, I turned around and kneed him in the balls. And when he was doubled over in pain, I walked away with a smile on my face.
—————————————————————————

The school day soon came to an end, which I was thankful for. Luckily my bike was still there, so I rode home and walked inside my house. My parents would still be at work for another few hours so I had plenty of time to bike around and get to know this place a little more. I got dressed into something a little more my style, grabbed my knife and headed out the door.