The socs

"Hey pretty lady," one of them shouts out the window, "why don't you jump in with us, we'll make it worth your while." They all laughed.

I rolled my eyes but kept walking.

"Hey, we're talking to you skank." They shout.

I kept walking.
But I guess they don't really like being ignored because they sped up and jerked the car in front of me. I turned around and started walking the other way, we'll speed walking, then sprinting when I heard them get out of the car.
I'm not the fastest runner so they caught up pretty fast and tackled me to the ground.

I elbowed one in the face, then kicked one where the sun don't shine. I was about to punch another one until I felt a cold metal pressing against my neck. Shit. I turn my eyes to the guy with the knife. He looks at me with a smirk while the other three hover over me.

"You should've stoped running babe." The one with the knife says.

I try to squirm out of their grasp but it only got stronger. One of them punched me in the face and the other two kicked me in the ribs a couple of times. All this movement made the dumb soc cut my neck a little. Nothing I haven't been through before, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt like hell.

Then they stopped. I didn't know why but I didn't really care, i'm just glad their dirty hands were off of me.

I heard yelling and screaming so I sat up and rubbed my bleeding lip. There were four guys chasing the socs with their pocket knives. I guess that scared them enough because they got back in their mustang and drove off. Then they turned around and started walking back towards me. I rose to my feet and dusted off my jeans.

As they came closer I got a better look at them. Two of ''em were wearing blue shirts with "DX" on it. And the other two I recognized from school. They were the two boys Two-Bit ran to after he talked to me.

"Hey you alright?" The movie star looking one asked me.

"Yea, thanks for saving me back there." I told them.

"What're you doing out here on your lonesome?"

"Just coming from school, someone stole my bike so I had to walk, then those shit heads jumped me." I stated.

They all looked at each other with big eyes.

"What?" I asked.

That's when I saw someone biking up to us. It was Two-Bit. And it was MY BIKE!

"What're y'all doing standing around like a bunch of hoodlums?" Two said as he got closer,"I leave y'all alone for five minutes."

"You little Bitch!" I yelled as I walked over to my bike.

"Kylie?" Two said.

"You know her?"

"Yea she's in my first period, she's new."

"Two," I said calmly, "why are you riding my bike?"

His eyes went wide. "Oops, sorry Ky, didn't know it was yours."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Your lucky your friends saved my ass, or else your ass would've been dead."

Two-Bit introduced me to all his friends. There was Sodapop, the move star guy. Steve, the other dx guy, then Ponyboy and Johnny.

"We'll it's nice to meet you all but I better get going, my parents are probably worried sick." I said. Yea that's a lie, but I wasn't going to tell the the real reason is so I don't get my ass beat. again.

"You sure you'll be okay on your on? We can walk you home." Ponyboy offered.

"I appreciate it really, but I have my bike back and I'm not to far from here. I'll be fine," I got on my bike and waved to them, "thank you guys again."

"Anytime honey." Steve said smirking.

I just laughed and rode back home. Damn those boys were cute. I shook my head and laughed.
—————————————————————————-
I got a little lost so it may have taken me A LOT longer to find my house then I intended it to. As I pulled into my house I noticed my parents car already there. Shit what time was it?! I'm so screwed.