Chapter 2 - Theif

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

--------------------------------------------------------

Type - "He ruined everything, Mild. My hard work, someone stole it and gave it to him. I.. I.. - " Teardrop fell from his eyes. He is hurt, extremely hurt. His anger towards Tharn increases. He thought Tharn was competing with him fairly but it turned out Tharn stole his hard work and his ideas.

Mild sat silently while looking at his friend with worry. Whereas Type's mind started to wonder, thinking about the possibility of his idea leaking. Something clicked in his mind. He stood up from the sofa and exited the cabin.

Mild - "Where are you going, Type?" He asked him but didn't get any reply. Nonetheless he followed him.

Type went straight into the CCTV security room. Security incharge stood up as soon as he saw their boss.

Type - "Three months back I went to South Korea along with Mild. Show the CCTV footage of that period where I was absent from my cabin." Security charge nodded and went with all previous CCTV footage data.

Mild - "Why do you need it, Type?"

Type - "No one dared to enter this floor when I was here. So someone stole the document of the idea from my cabin. That happened in my absence."

Mild nodded understanding his words. True, two buddies went to South Korea for business work. Actually, this meeting with a Japanese company was supposed to happen three months back but that time an emergency happened and both buddies needed to fly to another country for a week. There is a possibility of documents being stolen in that period of time.

Type took the seat followed by Mild. Security incharge went on data of week footage. It took a little time, then he found someone entering inside the cabin.

"Sir, here." Security incharge called Type and showed him the screen.

Type squinted his eyes looking at a familiar man entering his cabin suspiciously and back with a document in his hands. Type knows this man working in his office but doesn't know which department he is from or his name.

Type - "Mild, who is he?"

Mild - "He is Jack, from the manufacturing department. He is in the team where the new model was designed. This bastard, he stole the document."

Type - "Call him to my cabin." He said in a monotone voice and left the security room. Mild went to the manufacturing department to bring bastard Jack into the hell.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mild steps towards cabin along with Jack, who is in a happy mood. Mild saw his glowing face and thought, 'that happiness will be lost forever on your face within a few seconds.'

Jack - "Secretary Mild, why did CEO Mr. Thiwat call for me?"

Mild - "I don't know Mr. Jack but you will know in a few seconds." He said, knocking the CEO cabin. When he heard 'come in' he entered inside and saw Type's aura screaming dangerous.

He saw Type standing while leaning on Table and he was playing with a customized knife, scratching the glass table. Knife, it was a gift from his father on his 18th birthday. He always carries his knife while placing in his shoes.