Chapter 8 - My Wild Kitten

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-------------------------------------------------------

He tiptoed inside the mansion, not wanting anyone to see his devilish state. It was dawn and he was glad that he took the car to the party.

He muttered 'Fuck' when he saw his father in the living, going through digital pad. How can he forget that his father is a morning person? He stepped inside voicelessly, not wanting to get attention from the owner of the mansion.

Thanayong- "Type, come here." He called, not looking up from the digital pad.

Type abruptly stopped, went towards his father while cursing himself.

Thanayong looked up at his son, he uttered a disappointed sigh while shaking his head.

Thanayong- "I called you last night when it didn't reach, I called Mild. He told me that you were drunk and stayed in the same hotel for a night."

Type looked down, not uttering a word. What if his father knows what he did with Tharn.

Thanayong - "Am disappointed in you, Type. Drinking modestly in the party is totally fine but getting drunk? I didn't expect this from you."

Type gulped thickly. His father got disappointed just because he got drunk. What if his father comes to know what the sinful thing he did with his father's rival's son?

Thanayong - "If you want to get drunk, get drunk in Thiwat premises. I don't want my son in the news headline the next day." That statement made Type's eyes widened.

Type - "I got in the headlines today?"

Thanayong - "I said I don't want your name in the news headline. I didn't say that Your name is already in the news headline." Type breathed out not knowing he was holding until now.

Type - "Am sorry, Dad. It will never happen again."

.

Alex - "You are saying, you got drunk and stayed in the hotel the whole night after booking a room?" Tharn just nodded, not wanting to utter a word that could hint that he was with his rival's son.

Alex - "Are you insane, Tharn? That's your own party. I got ashamed when Boat called me saying that he couldn't find you and had to wrap the party himself."

Tharn - "Am sorry, Dad."

Alex - "Go inside and take a nice bath. Look at your clothes, all wrinkled. It looks like you bathed in alcohol last night." He made a disgusted face, not knowing what actually his son bathed in, alcohol or in someone's cum. Well.

Tharn uttered a solace sigh while striding towards his room, thanking God that nobody knows what the adventure ride he had last night.

.

He flopped on the bed with a dramatic sigh. He looked at the ceiling blankly for a few seconds then brought up his hand to touch his plump lips with finger tips, reminiscing how these lips were abused by his eternal rival.

Type - "Why did you do that, Type?" He groaned while pulling his hair.

.

He closed his eyes tightly not wanting to remember anything, how those plump lips explored his mouth until saliva dripped between their mouths.