Chapter 3 - Kitten

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get into the story😍🥰

-----------------------------------------------------------

A young handsome doctor, checking sick dog and softly stroking his purr when he is injecting medicine to the pet. Dog winced when the syringe sting into its skin. 

"Oww

"Oww.. Owww.. It's completed" The doctor tries to cuddle the hurt dog.

"Give him medicines in time. He will be okay and give soft food for a day." He said with a smile. As the dog owner took the dog away, his phone rang.

"Hello"

Mild - "Mix, what should I do? Am really worried." The doctor, Mix, can hear worry in his friend's voice.

Mix - "What happened, Mild?"

Mild told him everything happened and how Tharn played dirty games and Type's anger. He said everything while pressing the elevator to come up.

Mix - "Shit!!! It's really bad."

Mild - "What should I do, Mix? He is surely going to Kirigun corporation. I don't know what the hell he will do there."

Mix - "Calm down, can you? Let's go to him and stop him before he does something." Mild entered the elevator and the doors closed.

Mild - "Yeah. Wait outside the clinic and I will pick you up." Both hung up. Inside of the elevator is made up of full mirror glass. Mild eyed mirror, when something on his head caught his attention. White hair? He is just 27 but already white hair in his head.

Mild - "Oh my god!!!! White hair? Am I getting old at a young age? It's all because Type and the stress he is giving to me. I will become white -haired grandpa because of him in a few years  before even marrying someone. Arghhh!!!!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A fine devilishly handsome man swirling wine in his hands while laughing with his team who worked hard to release a new model.