Chapter 6 - Party Party Yah 2

Double Update🎊🎉

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

------------------------------------------------------

Nanon - “What the fuck did just happened? Tharn and Devikha came to the scheduled place and Type followed them. As soon as Type went, Devikha give space to them. Type simply put his hands on Tharn and kissed him on lips, KISSED HIM ON LIPS. What's that mean, wait- don't tell me they are in a secret relationship and devika is helping them out. It makes sense, in front of the whole world, they are rivals, but in secret, they are dating and devika helping them. Wow… it's something which is going to blow the country. Oh my god!!! I got the ecstatic news that no one can get. But - fuck!!! How dumb am I? I didn't take a picture of them kissing? Oh my!!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO?” He pulled his hair in frustration.

Tharn - “What the fuck you did, Type? What's wrong with you?” Type giggled side eyeing Devika, who had tears in her eyes. ‘One more push’ he said to himself.

Tharn - “Speak, Kitten.” But his kitten just smirked without answering.

Before Tharn could think of anything, his body was pushed behind the wall and another body was pressed on his body.

Tharn - “Wha-” Again same plump lips pressed on his lips, making eyes widened. He didn't expect that Type will kiss him again.

Tharn tried to push him but Type held his hands, pinned him on the wall while pressing his lips on his. This time, he didn't just press his lips, but moved his lips on aggressively by biting his lips and shoving his tongue into his mouth, tasting every inch of his mouth including the metallic taste of blood.

Tears poured in Devika's eyes looking at the love of her life kissing another man. Her heart clenched in pain.

Nanon didn't waste a second, as soon as Type's lips landed on Tharn's lip, he took out his camera and took HD quality pictures of two men making out. He was known for his best photography so he is using his skill to take the best shots. After he clicked pictures, he took out his phone and recorded damn everything. He wanted to keep his job at any cost.

Type was the one who broke the kiss while wiping his lips with a victory smirk. Whereas Tharn panting hard and looking at Grinning Type. He doesn't understand the intention behind this lunatic behavior of this kitten.

Then he heard sob, it's from Devika. Tharn's eyes widened, he looked at Devika and then Type, who had a devilish smirk on his face. Now, Tharn understood the intention behind his acts.

Tharn - “Fuck!!! Devikha.. Baby.. Listen..”

She shook her head continuously, not able to accept the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

Devikha - “You kissed him, Tharn? How could you do that to me?”

Tharn - “What? I didn't kiss him, babe. He was the one who kissed me. You saw that, right?”

Devikha- “B.. But you didn't push him away?”

Tharn -Arghhh.. Baby.. I tried.. He..” He doesn't know that drunk Type becomes this strong where he can't even push him away.

She stepped back and ran away from that scene whereas Tharn followed her leaving a fully satisfied kitten. Slowly he also went towards the party with a satisfied grin.