Chapter 4 - Nanon

Thanks for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get in to the story 🥰😍

------------------------------------------------------

Car pulled up in front of Thiwat's Corporation and three Musketeers jumped off from the car and ran inside the building like someone was chasing them.

All the employees inside looked at them with different expressions. Few are shocked, few are startled, few are confused and few are looking at them weirdly but everyone is aware who are those three musketeers.

Type opened his cabin door and slumped on the sofa while panting hard followed by Mild and Mix. Three of them panting hard even though no one chased them.

After a good minute of time, three of them looked at each other and burst into loud laughter after completely burning someone's expensive car.

Three of them laugh like there is no tomorrow. Type wiped his tears away from the corner of his eyes from laughing too hard.

Type - “That… that was…”

Mix - “Crazy” He finished his sentence. It reminds him of their university days, when three of them did something naughty, they flew from the scene and laughed until their asses hurt.

Type - “You should have looked at his face.. Hahahahaha.. It's funny.” Mild shook his head at his friend's antics.

Mild - “Of course it was crazy but you are crazy too.” Type shrugged his shoulders like it's nothing.

Type - “He deserves for what he did to me. I never knew he could stoop this low, that bastard.” Mix sighed. He knows Tharn really deserves this but sometimes Type's temper scares him. He doesn't want his friend to get into any trouble.

Mix - “Type, for sure, he deserves this. We both agree with you but we are worried regarding your temper. You need to calm down lil, my friend.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Earth - “You need to calm down your ass, Tharn.” He said, taking a sip of whisky. When the sun was still brightly shining.

Tharn - “You wanted me to calm down  after that kitten literally burnt down my car?” He said with gritted teeth while chugging down a glass of whiskey. Boat rubbed his temple because of the situation.

After what happened, he immediately called Earth for help and Tharn led them, his penthouse which was situated on top of his company to have alcohol. He was so furious at Type's actions but he knows he can't let it out on him, so he is showing it while consuming alcohol in the middle of the day.

Earth sighed. He knows the rivalry between them since they were kids nothing changed. He always wondered why they started to hate each other since they were just kids. It's like they both are just born to fight with each other.

Earth - “I can understand your frustration but whatever you did is wrong, Tharn. He worked his ass off for a year to just be stolen by you. What you did is literally wrong.” Tharn just glared at Earth, as if Earth gets scared. No way.

Earth - “What? What I said is right. You did wrong. You need to accept it, Tharn.”

Tharn - “Duh.. Everything is fair in love and war, Earth. Am hurt that you are taking his side. If you forget, I am your friend, not him.”