Chapter 3 - The Two type of people ✨

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

" Hey! Gently" Eunwoo whined, His shirt lifted a bit while Jungkook and Yoongi applying pain relief cream on his stomach, Yoongi scoffed at him, The four of them including Jin were sitting in the hall area " You are an idiot, Warned us not to mess with them, but caged yourself " Jin said to him disappointed which made Eunwoo pout.

" I had to pay for the concert ticket...Never thought it would go this far " Eunwoo sighed, Yoongi and Jin sighed at him while Jungkook was focused on applying the cream on Eunwoo's stomach, Eunwoo looks at Jungkook " I'm sorry to drag you into this mess " Eunwoo said to him, feeling guilty, Jungkook just shook his head.

Jungkook just shook his head with a chuckle " Don't worry, I hate them to the guts too " Jungkook said, his eye twitching remembering about the office incident, Yoongi noticed " Let's go and beat the crap out of them " He said, anger visible in his voice, Jin shook his head, turning on his phone.

While Eunwoo scoffed hearing Yoongi " you have seen it yourself, The teacher is also in their favour " Eunwoo said to him to which Jungkook felt even more pissed " Bloody money eater " Jungkook mumbled " Jungkook and Yoongi, you both need to understand, If you beat them up, you will be kicked out " Jungkook stopped closing his eyes.

" I will just correct their paper and end this topic " Eunwoo said not lowering his shirt, Jungkook bites his lower lip, Thinking about what he did to Taehyung, No he was not scared but hope Taehyung won't drag his friends because of him " Why is life so unfair " He thought looking at Yoongi and Eunwoo and then at Jin.

••• Next Day •••

A girl can be seen wearing headphones painting something, Meanwhile many boys leaning against the glass window staring at her, The entire room was srounded with glass windows and each side many boys staring at her, The girl smiled widely after she was done with her painting " Finally it's done " She takes of her headphones.

Finally noticing the boys " What the hell are these boys doing here?" she scoffed out " Why not, they have fallen for you " She smiled hearing a familiar voice, She turned around and saw Taehyung walking towards her, his hands in his pockets, having a gentle smile " Hey Tae " He stood before her.

" Hey Lisa " Taehyung said to her, Smiling staring at her painting " Thank you for making this painting for Grandma " Lisa just rolled her eyes " She is my buddy " She said which made Taehyung chuckle... Taehyung and Lisa are childhood friends, their bond is unbreakable.

" Why don't you both date already ?" Both of them turned their head, seeing Jimin and Seo-jun walking in, smirking at them and both of them knew what was coming next " Yeah, you both look so good together " Lisa sighed and looked away from them " Oh come on, this lady is always busy with these things, her man will get crazy " Taehyung said laughing.