Chapter 8 - The Struggle of Life 🥀

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

It was 10pm, Jungkook was ironing his uniform, Sighing seeing the stains " I can't even buy a new one " He mumbled, He flinched hearing loud knocking on the door " What's with hyung!" Thinking that it was none other then Hoseok, Jungkook made his way to open the door, but he instantly moved back seeing Lee and Kang.

They stood before him, while Jungkook was feeling scared, He moved backwards " Didn't we agree to pay tomorrow?" Jungkook said, Most likely asking them the question...Kang scoffed " We can't come tomorrow " Lee said to him, Jungkook tried to stay strong, last time ..They beat him, Jungkook don't want that again " Let me call hyung then " Kang and Lee nodded.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and dialed Hoseok's number while Kang and Lee stared at him, Jungkook gulped when Hoseok's number was switched off " C-can you come tomorrow" Jungkook said nervously seeing Kang and Lee glaring at him, Jungkook could feel his eyes shaking " Lee, Close the door " Jungkook panicked, sweat forms on his head.

Kang pushed Jungkook to the ground who whimpered " give us the money " Kang was punching Jungkook who was trying his best to protect himself while " S-stop " Jungkook felt his vision getting blurry by everyone punch passing by " You don't have the money?! " Kang kicked Jungkook on his stomach who cried out " Stop " Jungkook could feel the pain increasing.

" Get me the iron " Jungkook widen his eyes, Kang punched him near the couch " NO! STOP " Jungkook was shrugging, but Kang holds his hands tightly while Lee was holding Jungkook's legs " Don't do this! Stop! Please " Jungkook entire body was shaking trying to get away from them...He was scared, Very scared to see the iron moving close to his arm.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was standing in front of Jungkook's house, Looking at the gun in his hand, He made sure that it was unloaded " Why is Jimin and Seo-jun so worried about Jungkook" Taehyung rolled his eyes...He opened the main door, Jungkook's house door was upstairs, They lived on rent .. Taehyung climbs the stairs.

Being honest, He was scared, He just want Jungkook to be scared of him, He is not there to harm the boy... Taehyung opened the door but widen his eyes seeing Jungkook struggling, While two men holding him, Trying to burn his arm, The iron just a little away from his arm, Jungkook had to make a decision, He can run they are too busy trying to hurt Jungkook.

But Taehyung is he not heartless, Taehyung points the gun at those men " YAH!" Kang and Lee stopped their attention turning to Taehyung,Who was breathing heavily " Who are you?!" Lee asked him, deep down scared to see a gun pointing at him, Taehyung points the gun to Kang who was still holding Jungkook " Get off my friend " Taehyung said trying to be dominate, ignoring the lump in his throat.

Jungkook still had his eyes tightly closed, his body shaking in fear " You can't even hold the gun steady " Kang said to him, Trying not to be scared, Taehyung pointed the gun at him, glaring " Yeah? Try me " Taehyung turned the aim to Lee who was obviously scared..Slowly Kang and Lee decided to leave the room, Taehyung moved back still aiming at them, Once they were out.