Chapter 4 - Don't let them know your next move 🐰

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

Kim Mii, Taehyung's grandmother was smiling seeing Taehyung walking inside the house " Grandma" Taehyung whined like a child, hugging her, wrapping his arms her neck from the back ..He was sitting on the dining table " Dinner is ready " Taehyung's face lights up seeing the food, He smiled sitting beside her " Woah " He smiled widely at her.

Taehyung is a literal child around his grandmother, After his mother passed away when he was only 12, She has been talking care of him, Kim Mii chuckled " All your favourite" Taehyung happily scooped some rice on his plate, Kimchii rice, Kimbap and Rice cake, All Taehyung's favorite " Where is Appa?" He asked her, hoping for his father to be there.

" He is still not back yet" Taehyung's smile filtered but he nodded and focused on the food, Taehyung grabbed a piece of Kimbap and took a bite of it, chuckling " It's tasty like always....reminds me of the time when I was small...Mom used to make it for me " Taehyung looks at his grandmother, His voice breaking at the mention of his grandmother.

Kim Mii laughed, Because your mother got the recipe for me " She said smiling, She always admired Taehyung's mother, After she died, Taehyung's cried for her a lot, when he needed his father, The man was busy taking care of his office... Taehyung's behavior changed then...He turned cold to everyone.

Except his close ones, Taehyung smiled at Kim Mii thanking her who shook her head " Next news is very interesting, Kim Gong Yoo, The most richest man in Korea has made the decision to run for a seat parliament " The voice of the LCD could be heard...

Except his close ones, Taehyung smiled at Kim Mii thanking her who shook her head " Next news is very interesting, Kim Gong Yoo, The most richest man in Korea has made the decision to run for a seat parliament " The voice of the LCD could be heard in the background, Taehyung looks up at the LCD screen which was on the wall in front of their dinning area.

" woah, I love so dull" Hearing the familiar voice Taehyung tilt his head seeing his father walking inside the dinning area " Appa, you are back?" Gong Yoo smiled slightly taking a seat in front of Taehyung, who was somewhat shocked to see Gong yoo at home " Yes, the meeting ended earlier " Taehyung nodded with lip tight smile, scooping the rice for his father.

" How is everything at school Taehyung?" Gong Yoo asked him, Taehyung felt a bit happy seeing that at least his father was interested in his life " Maybe my friends saw your news about you running for parliament, They encouraged me to run for student council president" Taehyung explained to him without a smile on his face.