Chapter 5 - Cancelling the Scholarship

No one's Pov

No one's Pov

Jungkook was sitting in the class, hiding his laptop under the table, typing with a pout visible on his face, While Yoongi sitting on his left side and Eunwoo on the right, while the teacher was explaining math equations, Yoongi moved his chair little closer to Jungkook " What have gotten into you?" Yoongi asked leaning close to him.

While Jungkook tilted his head towards him, while Eunwoo was smiling looking at the ceiling" Don't be rude, I'm working my a** off to finish this assignment for Eunwoo, didn't you see how he was yesterday " Jungkook said, indicating to the incident happened with Taehyung and his minions at the abandoned classroom.

Jungkook sighed seeing the error, He aggressively press the buttons " Aishhh!" He whined, whine Yoongi frowns " Why don't you buy a new one already? " Yoongi asked him, seeing his Jungkook's laptop crashing For almost million times now, Jungkook rolled his eyes " Do you think I'm loaded?" Yoongi lips turned into a thin line hearing the response.

Jungkook turned his head to Eunwoo " Can I use your laptop durning lunch time?" But he frowns seeing Eunwoo in his own world " Eunwoo " He called out the other and sighed, and Yoongi he was not even surprised " Eunwoo " Jungkook shook him by his forearm, Who finally looks at him " What?" He asked Jungkook.

" Are you day dreaming or what?" Jungkook asked him frowning " I can't stop thinking about Yesterday, it was damn satisfying seeing how you over smart them " Jungkook and Yoongi turned back seeing the empty seats of Taehyung, Jimin and Seo-jun, Jungkook gulped a little remembering about the kiss, He can't believe he lost his first kiss to Kim Taehyung.

" They must be still in shock, they skipped the classes too" Eunwoo chuckled, Jungkook shook his head looking at screen of laptop, thinking deeply " Don't be too happy about it, I beat they must be planning something against us " Yoongi nodded agreeing with Jungkook, Eunwoo gulped already imagining all the bad things happening to him.

The teacher noticed all the talking of the three students and slammed the front table flinching them " What's with all the talking there?" Jungkook instantly sat straight, clearing his throat " Why don't you answer these questions, Jungkook?" The teacher moved away from the board, pointing at the three questions written on the white board.

Jungkook tilt his head, blinking his eyes slowly, and mumbled something and in his 5 seconds he speaks up, Eunwoo and Yoongi smiling nervously " The answer to first question is 1/5, to second is 10 and to third 55 " Jungkook finished with a satisfied smile while the teacher opened and closed her mouth like a fish, speechless.

Yoongi was not surprised while Eunwoo was holding back his laugh staring at the teacher, Jungkook was smiling while The teacher cleared her throat, and chuckled nervously " So you do pay attention in my class " After saying this, She moved on to the next question facing the white board, Eunwoo leaned closer to Jungkook giving him a thumbs up.

Making Jungkook silently giggle and show him a thumbs up back, Yoongi shook his head smiling slightly, But Jungkook his attention was turned back to Taehyung...He knew Taehyung won't shut about the kiss, and He knows now he have to be careful " Where is this Jin?" Jungkook came out of his thoughts, seeing the empty seat beside Yoongi.