All about who you know...

Isyss looked around the room and realized she was lying on top of Vibe.

She wasn't sure how long she had been asleep, but his snores let her know he was in a deep slumber after their night of drinking.

She blinked as she looked around the dark room as she sat up.

She looked down at her phone, and it was going off, back to back.

Isyss sighed, remembering the embarrassment of what happened not even 6 hours ago.

Isyss was sure that her fall had likely spread to Instagram and Twitter within hours since it had gone viral before she had even made it back to the hotel.

She took a deep breath before she unlocked her phone to see it was actually the video of Vibe singing before the lounge opened.

It was only 2 minutes long, but he had over a million views.

"What the fuck?" She mumbled as she looked back at him.

He was talented without a doubt but the views were crazy.

She hadn't even gotten anything close on view for any one of Jabari's videos. It was a stan account she would use to get him circulating. Last night she had deleted everything before heading to the bar downstairs of her hotel suite. The only video that had remained was Vibe's and it was doing numbers.

She looked over at him with his buttons undone and looked at her top.

Isyss looked at him and it felt as if the two had almost done something they would have regretted.

The only thing she could remember was them talking all night about their dreams, she was sure they had fallen out doing so.

As she stood up to grab her things Vibe was still sound asleep.

Isyss looked over at the clock and it was 4 am.

As she checked to make sure she had everything before she left she put her hand in her pocket.

Of course, it was the card with Mar Rackz's assistant information along with the date and time for their meeting.

As she looked over at Vibe sleeping and her phone going off she could only think of one logical solution.

Isyss made her way to the notepad by the bed, left Vibe a note, along with the card, and set an alarm on the clock nearby.

She was sure the place wasn't too far and she was even more sure that his suit was something he could still arrive in.

"Break a leg." She whispered before grabbing her jacket and purse and walked out.

Instead of driving, she made it home the same way she made it there, by Uber.

She felt terrible about last night but hoped that maybe the meeting she had put so much effort into getting Jabari would be a dream come true for someone else.

"Thank you." She said climbing in her Uber and heading for home.

Isyss went online and saw videos of her playing, being edited, and shared all over social media.

"So fuckin pathetic." She mumbled to herself as she tossed her head back.

She had thought that even if she and Jabari parted ways things would have gone completely different, not him backstabbing her, slapping her in the face while shitting on all the hard work she had put in.

"You okay?" The driver asked and she nodded.

"You wanna listen to some music?" He asked and she nodded once more.