A special guest

2 years later...

"You look fine. Let's go." Isla said as she pushed Isyss towards the door.

"Do we have to go?" Isyss whined.

"Yes because one, it's Mar fuckin Rackz and two, he personally asked you to come." She reminded her waving her phone with the invite and Isyss sighed.

She was in the prime of her career but she still hated going to events like these, something Isla still never understood.

"Well you know-" Isyss started.

"He said it's not supposed to be a hip-hop music thing, just other influencers, models, and a few stylists. Noemi will be there and of course some people from the music industry'." Isla said and Isyss looked at her with a look of debate.

She was seeing that her sister was not going to let her wiggle her way out of this.

"I don't even know why he would invite me." Isyss said grabbing her bag and he sister smiled.

Looking at Isyss now, she looked nothing like how she had two years ago.

Isyss's curvy, slim frame was no longer hidden by layers of clothing, nor were her eyes by the glasses she wore. After the whole Jabari going viral situation Isla forced her sister into a makeover. That same makeover changed everything. Now Isyss was a social media star and fans awaited her next photo and were obsessed with her posts.

She stood 5'8 with her light skin currently tanned to a perfect shade of cinnamon. Her long hair was in braids underneath the long auburn wig she had on. Isyss really didn't need it but her face was beat to perfection and her outfit was to die for. She was in a blue two-piece, crop top, and mini skirt with heels that Isla picked out.

Really it was all over the top for her but it was also what kept their bills paid, being over the top.

The sisters, both now social media stars still lived together just in a bigger and better loft even closer to downtown.

"Okay, picture." She said and Isyss turned doing a quick pose and blowing a kiss for a reel.

"See you look cute." She said turning the phone towards her as she gave her a sour face.

"Well you got an invite so don't blow it." She said and Isyss put on a fake smile before she nodded.

"After this, I'm goin on a break." Isyss said and Isla looked at her.

"Did you talk it over with Kylie?" She asked and Isyss rolled her eyes.

Kylie her manager swore she knew what was best for her but honestly, Isyss felt like she was half the manager that she had been for Jabari. Really she was more of an errand running who got paid an excessive amount of money.

"Like I said break." She repeated herself and Isla nodded.

The thing was Isyss never expected her makeover to go viral like it did. Since then she had followers and they were constantly coming. She also got a lot of promos and clothing options and really she was making money, not how she imagined, and much more in the spotlight that she wanted.

"Well okay." Isla said and they headed for the front door.

They headed out for their ride.

"Sorry I jus dont want to keep doin this." Isyss admitted as they got into the car.

Isla nodded knowing exactly what she meant.

She was well aware her sister hated the spotlight and that was why she limited going out to any events or celebrations.