●Suits & Invitations●

Taehyun sighed from relief the moment he entered the suits shop, from the cold air of the AC. "It's so fucking hot, outside." 

"Tell me about it." Beomgyu grumbled. "I didn't even wanted to step outside from how hot it was." 

"Endure it for a few more days." Taehyun roamed his eyes around. "We just need to buy the tuxedos, write the invitations and look for the wedding place." 

"We don't have to look for the wedding place." Replied Beomgyu. "Our parents are in charge of that." 

Taehyun clasped his hands with a grin. "That's even better." As soon as he said that, one of the staffs approached them. 

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked with a polite smile, her name tag read, 'Kim Min-Sook'. 

Beomgyu smiled charmingly at her, and Taehyun could see the blush on her cheeks. He scoffed. 'What's something about him that made her smile?' He thought bitterly. 

"Yes, hello. We're looking for wedding suits." And hearing that, the staff lead them to the inside of the shop, where there were tons of suits and tuxedos. 

"What are-" Beomgyu was cut off when Taehyun didn't even look at him and walked towards the racks, where the tuxedos and suits were hung up. "Wow," He scowled, but still followed Taehyun. 

Taehyun's eyes lit up when he saw a white suit with black detailing and small blue diamonds. His eyes immediately went onto the black daisy stitched on the left side. "Hyung, doesn't this look good?" Beomgyu hummed, touching the fabric. "This is really pretty. Are you going to finalize this?" 

Taehyun frowned at him. "Hyung, that's a dumb thing to say. No one finalizes stuff on the first thing they see. I need to see more options. Who knows, there might be better options than this one?" He sassed, turning his attention again on the suits. 

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll go check some suits for me." He said out loud but Taehyun didn't even bat an eyelash in his direction. "Rude!" He walked away to another rack. 

Taehyun took a deep breath once the older left. "Seriously, why is he being so-" 

✿✿

It's already been two hours since they reached the shop, and it seems like Taehyun still didn't pick out his suit. 

Hell, even Beomgyu picked his one out. His suit was black with some grey and white detailing, along with a few small dark-emerald coloured diamonds. 

Beomgyu, who was on his phone and was sitting on the nearby couch, whined. "Taehyun! How long are you going to take? We don't have all day, you know?" 

Taehyun turned his head around to face Beomgyu. "I know, hyung. I finalized my suit, so you can quit whining, now." 

"Really? Thank God." Beomgyu sighed in relief. "What did you choose?" 

"The first one." Taehyun replied with a guilty smile.

Beomgyu immediately gave him a blank look. "Are you serious, right now, Kang Taehyun?" 

"Hey! In my defense-" 

✿✿

"We're done, right? I'll be going back home, now." Taehyun hurriedly tried to walk away from the shop, but Beomgyu caught him by the hood of his black hoodie. 

"Ah, what more is left?" Taehyun groaned when Beomgyu dragged him outside of the shop to the nearest café in the mall. "And, get your hands off me!" 

"We have to discuss the invitation list, idiot." Beomgyu replied, calmly, still not letting go of Taehyun. 

Now, it basically looked like a mom was holding onto her child. 

They entered the café and got some weird looks from the customers and the staffs, which made Taehyun slap Beomgyu's hand to get it off from him. 

"Do you want to eat something?" Beomgyu asked. 

Taehyun hummed. "I want a blueberry cheesecake." 

Beomgyu nodded, motioning Taehyun to take a seat. "I'll be back, take a seat by the time." 

✿✿

As soon as Beomgyu got back to their table with their dishes, they started discussing about their guests. 

"We have to invite people from other businesses, that's for sure." Beomgyu said. 

"Oh no, please don't tell me we're going to have like snarky businessmen at the wedding!" Taehyun whined. "I hate them so much! All they brag about is their money and children." 

"Well, you're getting married to the heir of a rich business man. So you have to deal with it." Beomgyu replied, noting down the names of people in Taehyun's notepad. 

And the way Beomgyu said that, it made Taehyun blush. And he doesn't know why? 

"We're inviting close friends. And do we have to invite people from high-school?" Beomgyu questioned. 

"I don't know about that, but we can invite some of our classmates, whom we were really close to. Like Heeseung hyung, Jeongin hyung, Sunghoon, Jay, Jake?" 

Beomgyu hummed. 

"And is Yumin's name on that list?" Taehyun asked, making Beomgyu roll his eyes. 

"Yes, lord, his name is on the list." Beomgyu replied. "How did he became your friend, anyways." 

"I met him in high-school." Taehyun replied, doodling on the side of the page on which Beomgyu was writing. 

"I don't remember seeing him." Beomgyu frowned, trying to remember the face. 

"Yeah, he transferred to our school, right after you left.." Taehyun replied even when he knew that it would make things awkward. 

Beomgyu nodded, not pushing into the topic anymore. 

"So, that's it for the guests, right?" Beomgyu asked, handing the notepad to Taehyun, who looked through the list. 

"Business people, whom you have connections with, close friends from high-school, our group, and some of our family relatives?" Taehyun read through the list. "Perfect." 

"Thank God, it's over." Taehyun stretched out his arms. "You're dropping me off home." He jabbed a finger at Beomgyu's chest, who stared at him in amusement. 

"Am I your servant or something?!" 

"Well, you're rich so yeah!" Taehyun replied with a grin.

✿✿