~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒~

*****************************************

No POV

It's been two week since Sasuke last seen y/n.

Two weeks until it was y/n's birthday.

Two weeks until Sasuke got married to Sakura.

Sasuke sighed as he placed all the bags down inside the house that belonged to all the stores that Sakura had made him go to. She held countless bags in her arms as she walked into the house with Sasuke. Sasuke glared at Sakura as she looked into all the bags happily. She had used most of his money to go shopping, not caring that she was swiping his card countless times today. He was tired of everything already, it was clearly obvious she was with him for the money.

"Look Sasuke! A sample of our cake came in today!"

Sakura told Sasuke excitedly as she opened the small box and showed him the cake. He looked at it in disgust as he pushed it away.

"I hate sweets. You know that already."

Sasuke told Sakura as he rolled his eyes and walked towards his fridge. Sakura pouted as she crossed her arms sassily.

"You could at least fake your excitement for the wedding."

Sakura told him as she clicked her tongue sassily and happily took a bite out the cake. Sasuke grabbed a tomato out the fridge as he immediately thought about y/n, the memory of her making fun of him for eating a tomato like an apple flashed through his mind. He stayed silent for a moment as he looked back up at Sakura.

"What's there to be excited about? I'm not even choosing my own suit..! What the hell am I even here for?"

Sasuke spat coldly at Sakura as she glared at him and put her hand on her hip in a sassy way.

"It's not like you would've participated! You're always a kill joy! I just want a perfect wedding..!"

Sakura yelled at him angrily as he was starting to get annoyed from her bickering. He couldn't take it anymore, she was too overwhelming.

"If you wanted a perfect wedding you should've married someone else. How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want to marry you? You're not the woman I want."

Sasuke told her coldly as she felt a little taken back from his harsh words. She smirked as she walked towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him into a hug.

"It didn't seem like that when you were fucking me in the bathroom.~ Now because of that you lost y/n forever."

Sakura told Sasuke as she laughed in his face at the memory of y/n walking in on them. Sasuke gritted his teeth as he pushed her away and walked to grab his keys.