~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓~

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No POV

Sasuke looked into y/n's eyes as he smiled softly at her. He couldn't help but feel an immense feeling of joy. Being able to be with the woman he loved made him forget about all the issues that were going on in his life. Unfortunately though things weren't getting any better, if anything things were getting worse. Y/n sat on the sofa in silence as she let out a small sigh.

"Sasuke, you're getting married in two weeks... As much as I want you to be here with me, is it the right thing to do..?"

Y/n asked as she grew worried for Sasuke's safety, god knows what Madara would do if Sasuke didn't show up. Sasuke grabbed y/n's hand as he looked at her with a determined face.

"I don't ever want to go back to that bitch. I want you, y/n."

Sasuke told y/n as she looked at him a bit stunned. Tears threatened to prickle at the corner of her eyes as she pulled him into a tight hug. Sasuke held onto her as he caressed her back.

"I want you too, Sasuke. It still doesn't mean that just because we want each other everything else is all fixed. How are you going to get away from Sakura..?"

Y/n asked curiously as Sasuke frowned as he sat in silence. Y/n stared at him as she hoped that he would come up with a solution. She stood up from the sofa as she let out a sigh and walked towards her bedroom. As much as she wanted to be with Sasuke it wasn't possible. Why was life so cruel to her? All she wanted was the man she loved more than anything. Life could be a bitch and she hated it. Sasuke immediately followed after y/n as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest.

"How about I stay here with you..? If I go missing then nothing could happen..! That's if you're okay with it..."

Sasuke told y/n as she looked into his eyes, she genuinely didn't know if he was messing around with her or being serious. She chuckled softly as she shook her head and frowned at him.

"Don't you think that the first place they'll come looking will be my house?"

Y/n asked Sasuke as he smirked and shook his head.

"If they break into your house it'll only work in our favor. They have no right going into a stranger's house."

Sasuke told y/n as she stared at Sasuke. She knew he had a point, still though was it really going to work? Sasuke pulled his phone out as he smirked a bit.

"If for whatever reason it does get in our way, I could always say that I left the house for this reason."

Sasuke told y/n as he held his phone up to show her a photo. Y/n stared at the photo as she tried to process what she was seeing. She felt her blood boil as she snatched the phone out of his hand and gritted her teeth. She couldn't believe what she was looking at, it was a photo of Sasuke's cheek with a handprint on it.