Golden finger

Valdis was currently communicating with the system so she did not have time to pay attention to others. When Valdis first saw zombified Reya a sound came inside her mind.

[Ding!

Requirements fulfilled, locked target for the supreme commander, candidate binding, Target bind, supreme level commander authority confirmed.]

Valdis heard this sound in her mind when she first saw zombified Reya. Her first reaction was to ask, " What condition?"

At this time she received a reply, "Supreme Commander coming into contact with a zombie for the first time."

This was the reason why she was able to react so fast when she saw zombified Reya and then she carried the guy in front of her to run and also asked her friends to follow her immediately. Thus she did not even have time to pay attention to his state and that embarrassing scene happened. At this time she was unaware that the guy she saved was looking at her quietly without her knowing. In his mind, the scene of her saving him just now was replaying and there was a slight blush on his face. 

Now after coming back to their room and closing the door, she relaxed and then she got the time to question the system. So she asked, "What system and why are you bound to me?"

System heard Valdis's question and replied, "You are the Supreme Commander according to the data we received and my task is to assist the Supreme Commander in fulfilling the tasks. The condition for the system to activate and bind with the Supreme Commander was when you first became aware of zombie existence. It is nice to meet you I am Victor your assistant gorgeous commander."

After this introduction, Valdis understood that the zombie virus was going to break out in this World and she had received a powerful golden finger. She did not know why this system called her "Supreme Commander" what it wanted her to do and how it could help so Valdis asked Victor.

Victor heard Valdis's doubts and said, "In two days apocalypse will completely break out. Currently, there are few zombie outbreaks due to restricted research done on the various viruses and it was released from various laboratories from the world thinking it was evolutionary fluid. The main reason for the zombie outbreak is that after two days there is a meteorite tide coming towards the earth and it will reach the surface of the earth in two days. At that time the air will be filled with viruses and natural water sources will also be polluted to a certain extent. In this wave, many humans who have not come into contact with viruses will also turn into zombies or become superpowers. The probability of becoming a superpower is very low while becoming a zombie is very high while some people will stay as before belonging to the category of normal humans. It is the evolution of Earth where all the weaklings will be eliminated and the era of the 'law of the jungle' to survive will start. As zombies mutate it will become difficult for normal humans to survive and if you wish to you can take on the task of creating a haven for them."

Hearing this Valdis understood apocalypse was going to come in two days when the meteorites reached the Earth's surface. With her power, it was not possible to stop meteorites from reaching the Earth's surface in two days. She asked Victor if he had anything that could stop meteorites from crashing but got a negative reply. Finally, she decided she had to get ready for the upcoming apocalypse in two days. Her main goal was to survive and keep her people safe. As for creating a haven for ordinary people, she had to think practically. If she had the power she would accommodate them according to her strength but if they were not willing to work hard and she did not have enough strength to save others then she would go by her priorities.

At this time voice of the Victor sounded again," Commander there is still a commander's gift bag which you can open." Victor had a voice like a human male instead of some AI mechanized voice of a machine. His voice was filled with masculine charm and sounded like a proper manager who can take over the work of your household completely without any worries making you relaxed. 

Valdis knew what it was since she had read novels before where the protagonist gets a golden finger like system and is awarded with a starter package. Her package should also be something similar to a newbie reward but right now was not the correct time to open it. She had to be alone to open it. So she looked at her friends and saw both of them were thinking of what to do next while Reya's good friend had already adjusted his clothes properly and there was an extra tie around his neck which should have belonged to her but she did not mind it so she just ignored it. When the guy noticed her gaze there was some fear as well as an expectation in his heart but seeing her just ignoring him and the tie around his neck he felt a little disappointed but he did not show it on his face.

After carefully analyzing the situation Valdis said," Reya just now looked a lot like a zombie so I asked all of you to run away. I am not sure whether we should call the ambulance and people from the medical department or not. If we are calling them then we should also inform them of the situation here clearly and ask them to wear a complete suit for their protection. We are not sure of the situation and what will happen next so, I am planning to call my parents and brother here and let them live in my apartment so that in case anything happens we will be near each other. You guys can also decide what you want to do next. You can choose to stay here in the hostel or you can leave and go to live with your parents or to the place you feel is safe. You can also ask your parents to come and live with you since you both also have apartments here."

Valdis decided to stay at this place after careful thinking. She is currently staying at the best University in the country A. This place is filled with talents and the cream of the crop of the country. Even though many people have left for the vacations the professors and researchers should still be staying at their workplace. The campus itself has 5 supermarkets and various warehouses so the food problem will be solved for quite a long time. In addition due to security and stringent conditions there are no outsiders who can easily enter so for the first few months there will be very few zombies and the campus can be created into a fortress.

Geographically the campus is in the city center which means there is a con to it that it will be surrounded by many zombies due to the huge population but there are also pros that food, water, daily necessities, metals, etc. will be available in abundance and easy to procure. There is also the best military academy in the country besides their campus. And to train them in a short distance there is also a military base which means whether from the safety point of view or for procurement of weapons it will be very safe.

After thinking for a while Valdis finally received a reply from her friends. Alina said," I will call my parents and persuade them to come here for a few days. I feel it will be more safe to stay here than outside so I would like to continue staying in the hostel." Hearing her reply Valdis was not surprised she knew Alina was able to calmly analyze the situation and the things that she could think of would also be considered by her. She did not have pre-knowledge of the upcoming crisis in two days but being careful will not create any problems. 

Zoya also said, " I would like to stay here but my family will most probably not come here. They will choose to live with my eldest sister. But let me give them a call and ask for their opinion if they want to come and live with me here. If nothing else I can ask them to store more food and daily necessities so that they can survive for a while even if anything unfortunate like apocalypse breaking out or zombie virus spreading happens." Then Zoya went to make a call to her parents. 

Finally, the guy who was also Reya's "good friend" responded," I-I can I also stay here with you guys? At least for a few days till the situation is clear can you let me stay? I do not have any family and I am an orphan. Also, I can cook and do all the household chores so I will not be a burden to you."