Supreme Commander Package

On this side, Valdis was finally going to open her Supreme Commander package. Valdis called Victor and saw a panel appear in front of her. It was like a game interface and there were many icons on it. She saw there was a bag icon that should belong to her package. She thought about opening it it came out in the real world.

[Ding!

Congratulations to the Commander on opening the Supreme Commander package!

You have received a base token!

You have received the Supreme Commander uniform!

You have received a space ring!

You have received Supreme Commander equipment!

You have received 24×7 life assistant×1]

Then she clicked on the base token and found out that there was a description. 

Base token -: You can designate a place and your base will be created. It looked like a base-building game and she had to choose the appropriate place to create her base. Once created she was not sure if she would be able to change the location. 

Supreme Commander uniform (upgradeable) -: The highest level of uniform. No bullets can harm you, no weapons can cut through, immune to zombie attacks. It will be upgraded with the strength of the base

.When Valdis saw this property she was completely stunned. It was like she had received a life-saving talisman. As long as she was wearing the uniform very few things will be able to harm her. More importantly, it can also be upgraded with the strength of the base. 

Space ring (upgradeable) -: space artifact. Can keep things static. Amount of space to explore on your own. Explore a way to upgrade on your own.

Hearing the reward of the space ring Valdis was happy it was something she needed most right now so that she could store food and other necessary things and it would be helpful for the base creation. 

Supreme Commander Equipment -: Revolver (6 rounds), military jeep.

24×7 life assistant -: It is a personal assistant who will take care of your daily life and will help you handle your affairs, help with daily chores, and can also act as a bodyguard for a basic level.

 The assistant will be summoned from another world you can decide the location where he will be placed. Valdis knew that she could not summon anyone in her room otherwise she would not be able to explain how he came. So she asked the system to park her military jeep near the boys' dormitory and place her life assistant in the driver's seat of a military jeep. And then to take her friends and their boyfriends and come to the girl's dormitory and join her.

Finally, she got time to check out other things on the system panel. "Victor, can you control things remotely with my instructions?" Valdis asked. Victor replied, " Yes, you can just think of it and I will be able to enter the instructions." Valdis was satisfied with the answer she received and then asked, "Victor is this a person from another world or another smart AI." Victor said, "Supreme Commander all the people summoned will be real people they can be from the same world or a different world but they will be completely loyal to you and their status in the previous world was of slaves so you can decide how to treat them. Their basic food for survival and uniforms will be provided by the system but according to the level, they will require more survival food which will have to be provided by you, and other daily necessities you will have to take care of. Common sense of this world is already fitted in their mind but other things will be based on their intelligence but basic communication will not be a problem for everyone and the system has also given them their unique identities so background checks will not be a problem."

Valdis understood how things worked and was glad once again that she had received a space ring that would help take care of these people. In the future when the number of people increases her stock should also increase so Valdis decided to go out in the morning and collect supplies. She was not worried about safety with a military jeep, revolver, and military uniform in hand so she decided to go to far away supermarket to buy things. For the nearby places, she can use those things after the apocalypse breaks out. Then Valdis equipped the uniform on her body and checked her flexibility. It was very convenient without restricting her movements in addition to considering the safety factors Valdis felt very safe for the upcoming apocalypse. Then she put the revolver in the space ring. Her space ring was the size of a villa from what she could perceive but she also saw something like a courtyard and pool in the courtyard and around it, there was gray fog. She did not know what it was and how it worked so she decided to leave it aside for now and explore more later.  As for the base token, it was in the system panel which was there to keep system things. Valdis did not bring it out she was planning on looking for the location and then creating her base.

At this, some noise sounded outside it was of her friends coming back. So she opened the door and went outside. There was Alex who was standing near the door that he just opened and Alina and Zoya were standing with their boyfriends. There was a new face behind them. A man who looked about twenty years old and wearing a uniform similar to Valdis with a military cap on his head covering his head full of black hair. What surprised Valdis was his beautiful eyes which looked at her with admiration. At this time Alina spoke, "We met him when we were going to come back from their dormitory he said he knows you and he came here to find you. So we came in his jeep and brought him here."

Hearing this Valdis was angry that they did not listen to her words of staying aware of strangers but also happy that they brought him back. She nodded with a cold face and said, "You do not know him and he is a stranger to you. Be careful next time and do not trust others easily." Then she continued, "After you left I had a call with him and he said he was near here so I asked him to come to me but I was not able to inform you. His name is Aron and we are friends." Valdis gave him a name that she had already thought of because in their world slaves were not qualified to have names so Aron did not have a name but only a serial number. Both Alina and Zoya nodded to show their understanding. But now the situation was a bit awkward because there were seven people and only 3 rooms. So Valdis suggested, "I can give my room to Alex and Aron and I will be fine here." Hearing this both of them frowned and said, "No." 

Valdis gave this suggestion because she had already planned to go out tomorrow and there was a car so even if she brought out things from the system or her space ring she could say that she brought the things back from her apartment on the way when she went to buy things from the market. And with so much supply it is not possible to remember everything she brought so it is easier to mix up. But she did not expect this reaction from Aron and Alex. For Aron, she can still understand that according to hierarchy her rank was higher and he was her subordinate so he will feel guilty for occupying her room when she slept outside after all military is strictly based on hierarchy regardless of gender so men have to adopt though they might get some conveniences. Valdis looked at Alex suspiciously and Alex noticed this gaze but did not evade it. At this time Zoya broke the deadlock, "There is no need for anyone to sleep outside I remember Valdis having an extra recliner in her room we three can go and settle in her room while the four of you divide yourself into groups of two, and use other two rooms." 

Hearing this everyone felt that this arrangement was okay so they nodded. Aron was a bit uneasy but since Valdis also nodded he did not say anything and stayed silent. Alina's boyfriend Lucas and Zoya's boyfriend Liam decided to stay together in one room since they were already close. Naturally, Aron and Alex got one room to share in this way everyone was divided and they went to rest. Lucas and Liam were good friends and Alina met Lucas when she went with Zoya to drop her and coincidentally Lucas was there to accompany Liam. There they had a good impression of each other and then they coincidentally chose the same elective course and had more encounters. Valdis also got many introductions from them but she was only interested in studies and having fun so she did not fall in love.