Arrangements

Hearing his question Valdis and Alina looked at each other. Valdis felt that there was no problem with him staying here and it was good that there would be someone to take care of things after all none of them knew how to cook and manage things. If it was for a few days they could make do with instant noodles and snacks but she knew the apocalypse would break in two days and it would not be for a short time and at that time ordering takeout would not be possible. Their rooms being so clean currently only had one reason that the majority of their things were at their living places and not dormitory. Zoya was still on a call but Valdis felt that she would not have any problems with him living here. This place did not belong to only her and if he wanted he could stay in addition she was aware of the upcoming apocalypse so she could not let a weak and lonely man stay alone after all this society has always been tougher for men. In a few days, the whole dormitory will be empty except for a few who did not leave so he can also choose a room for himself.

Valdis simply nodded to show that she did not have any problems.

Alina nodded her head and said," You can stay here I do not have any problems. But you will be responsible for your food and if anything happens we are not going to be responsible for protecting you." 

After agreeing Valdis was about to go out and give a call to her parents but Zoya came in and said, " I talked with my father he asked me to take care of myself and they are going to my eldest sister's place with my younger brother so let me not worry about them." There was a disappointment in her tone. Both Alina and she knew well that her mother was biased towards her eldest sister but she did not treat Zoya badly except for helping her eldest sister more. Zoya also had an older brother who was already married so his wife would make decisions there. As for her second sister, she was newly married without any children so Zoya should have informed them to make preparations. As for her younger brother he was not yet married so there were no in-laws and he should be staying with his parents and eldest sister. She patted Zoya on the shoulder and said, "You do not worry just take care of yourself and they will be fine." Alina also patted her other shoulder. Then she told Zoya about the thing they discussed just now. Zoya nodded but then she looked towards the guy and asked," Can you tell us your name?"

At this moment they had the sudden realization that he never told them his name and they also never inquired about it. He introduced himself," I am Alex." Then Zoya said," I called my boyfriend he is still in the boy's dormitory and he also heard screams coming so I will go and pick him up." Then she looked at Alina since she also had a boyfriend. Alina said," I will also call my boyfriend and ask him about his situation if he is also in the dormitory let's go together." Alex looked at Valdis timidly trying to figure out whether she also had a boyfriend or not. Valdis did not notice it and said, "Alina you can accompany Zoya it is not safe to go outside right now, and be careful. Avoid anyone who tries to get close because we do not know whether they are infected or not. Pick up the less populated route and take this baseball bat with you. Your safety first." Then she looked at Alex and said, "You can stay here for a while and watch TV or play a game console there are also snacks which you can eat and the caramelized popcorn is fresh if you want to try them. I will first go to my room to get some things and talk to my parents."

Alina's boyfriend was also in the boy's dormitory so both of them took baseball bat and left to pick up their boyfriend. Before leaving they called an ambulance and told them about the situation emphasizing the zombie part more than five times and asking them to be careful. They wanted to know what will be the results but they were also afraid so they did not decide to participate. Valdis went back to her room after seeing them at the door and closed the door of her room. She is currently thankful that the three of them are rich and went for a room-sharing dormitory instead of a bed-sharing dormitory like Reya's where they were sharing one room for three of them and only had different beds, desk, and cupboard for each of them but everything was open so they did not have privacy. But for the room-sharing dormitory,  each of them has their own room, common room, and kitchen. Even though it is not a complete setup to make one comfortable living in the current situation it is good. She needed private space to open her Supreme Commander Package and in the future if she takes out something she will not have to hide because others will not doubt what she has in her room so it will be more convenient. 

The first thing she did after going back to her room was to call her mother. Her call was picked up immediately the moment it was dialed like the other party was waiting for her to call. Before she could say anything the voice on the other end started speaking," How are you? Is everything alright? Did you encounter man-eating monsters?" Valdis immediately recognized this as her father's voice. But her father's words made her frown. Currently, it was a night time so they should be at home. Their community is a high-end community so there should be nothing to worry about safety for the time being. But now the situation looked like her father and even her mother were already aware of the zombie outbreak. Even for Zoya's parents, she was the one to inform them of this incident hence her parents decided to take her younger brother to live with their eldest daughter and her family. 

Valdis decided to first solve her father's worry and softly said," In our dormitory, there was an incident where one girl looked like a zombie but do not worry we have closed her in the room and I am also in my room with my friends. We are very careful and nothing will happen."

After hearing these words her father let out a sigh of relief and said three good words in a row. Then her mother took the phone from her father and her authoritative voice came from the other end, "What are you planning next?"  Hearing the question Valdis became serious and her voice was solemn as she replied, "Today we are going to rest in our room and next I am planning to go and survey the situation around tomorrow morning with my friends. Mother, we have our RV (Recreational Vehicle) if you remember. I suggest you take my father and younger brother and come to my apartment here which is near the University. It is an hour's road and I believe it is safe. Then she also explained her analysis to her mother which she thought." 

There was a silence on the other end for a while and Valdis also gave them enough time to think. Next, there was some sound of her father saying I will go wherever you go and after a few seconds her mother replied, " We will leave tomorrow early morning so the traffic will be less and I will choose the less crowded route to travel." Valdis heard the answer and became happy then she calmed down and said, "I need your help with another thing. Can you bring with you all the jewelry or any precious metals that we have? We do not need to bring any money because if the end times come then it will be useless and if it does not come we will not lose anything. But for the precious metal, it will be useful and capital for us to gain a foothold in the end times." 

After listening her mother agreed. Her mother ended the call and held her husband's hand giving him confidence. Then she said, " You prepare some daily necessities few changes of clothes for the three of us, and also pack all the food we have. I will call my friend who is the manager of the bank and ask him if he can open our locker." Then she started collecting all the valuables that could be used put them in a suitcase and went to the basement of the villa to put them inside the RV.  She had talked with the manager and she said that she would wait for her in the early morning and let her open the locker so they would be able to take it away in the morning on their way.