Hoarding

Valdis went to her room with her friends to sleep. The next day she got up at 6 a.m. took a bath and went outside. There she saw Aron was already preparing breakfast for her. Aron said, "Please sit at the table it is almost ready I will serve it immediately." Valdis nodded and sat at the table and within a minute Aron had brought the dishes out. It was a piping hot breakfast with a glass of her favorite milk smoothie the way she liked it. Valdis was thankful for this caring life assistant. She saw that after serving him he stood at the side waiting to fulfill any of her needs. She realized that it should be due to his status as a slave in the other world. But she did not plan on treating him as such. So she gestured with her eyes for him to take a seat. He understood and obediently went to take a seat and filled a plate for himself. Both of them completed their breakfast and Aron cleaned up the table and went to do the dishes. By this time others also woke up. 

There was some sadness on Max's face. He was annoyed at himself that he woke up so late and did not prepare breakfast giving this chance to his rival. Yes, Max accepted that he liked Valdis and the arrival of another person gave him a feeling of crisis. He did not care if Valdis had more partners since he already knew that since ancient times it was normal for women to keep more men especially when women were excellent and had good family conditions. But he still wanted to stand out and leave a lasting impression on Valdis. On the other hand, none of the girls discovered this abnormality while the boys were keenly aware but they had their girlfriends and did not want to mind someone else's business and Aron was still thinking that as a slave he was not worthy of his master. He can at most be a bed warmer without a name.

Alinea's boyfriend felt a little sorry that he did not wake up early because he knew Alinea liked the food cooked for him the most. As for Zoya's boyfriend, he was also from a wealthy background and his life was completely like a pampered prince so he was not good at household chores. Plus he was a bit girlish and people even used to call him tomgirl so it was expected. Valdis told everyone that she was going out with Aron to buy some things and to settle her parents and her younger brother at her place. Everyone was worried but they did not stop them and just asked them to take care and be careful. Then Valdis left with Aron and went to the place where the military jeep was parked. It was parked at the parking of the girls' hostel so they found it immediately. When Valdis saw the jeep her eyes shined with light. Which girl did not dream of driving such a cool jeep and of course she also did. Not to mention that it was a military jeep with better functions, versatility, and sleek design. Valdis took the keys from Aron and started the jeep with him in the copilot. Then the jeep started with its engine roaring in its full might and the beast leaving its dormant state. Valdis drove it effortlessly without stopping at obstacles with huge agility, cool design, and great efficiency.

Valdis's first goal was a place far from here to buy things. Near ones, she will be able to collect after the apocalypse broke out but first, she planned to store the things that will be far away. Then she went out and started collecting things from wholesale places. Apocalypse had not broken out yet and only a few people who had seen the infected were aware of this situation the government had already taken steps to pacify the public and quarantined those who were "infected". So she started on her shopping spree and started buying all the different kinds of things starting from the foods section which contained wheat, rice, and all kinds of staple food that can be stored and put in the military jeep. Then after travelling, it was transferred to her storage ring.

Then she went to a medicine manufacturer who was her mother's friend and also a supplier to one of the drug stores under her mother's name. She bought various medicines for colds, anti-inflammation, allergies, painkillers, antipyretics, diarrhea, skin allergies, burns, mosquito bites, and acne. scar removal etc. in huge quantities and the manufacturing date was the latest. Then she also bought bandages, medicine for bruises, removing blood stasis, medicine sprays, trauma sutures, disinfection wipes, medical alcohol, antibiotics, etc. Then she told the aunt to stay with her family for the next two days if possible and left.  She bought all this in quite large quantities and left the address of her apartment for delivery.

Then she went to the healthcare area which was nearby and bought all kinds of vitamins, calcium, growing hair, powders, and beauty. anti-aging etc. necessary items. Of course, she also bought other necessary things such as an umbrella, milk powder, contraceptives, and others. This world did not need women to have periods since their constitution had already increased by leaps and bounds. She also wanted to take away anesthetics, suturing threads, masks, protective clothing, gas masks, surgical clothing, surgical sheets, surgical blades, surgical forceps, disposable scalpels, and other necessary equipment for surgery but she did not have a reason for it so she decided to take it later.

Then she went to a popular breakfast shop that was already open for business and ordered 300 of all the sets of breakfast and asked to pack it up. She settled it in her car and where there was no one looking except Aron she stored it in her storage ring. Then she went to a nearby convenience store and bought all kinds of snacks stocked up on it. Again it was put in her car and after traveling a certain distance it was stored in her ring. Then she went back to her apartment to wait for her parents. 

It was around 10 a.m. when her parents reached her place. By that time she had already received delivery for the medicine and stored it in her ring and also had a chat with Victor about how she could make progress. This should have been the first thing for her to do but since yesterday her brain was on high alert, she had to make arrangements for her family and friends and it was difficult for her to accept such existence so she took a break and had a talk today. Today when she was finally free she learned from Victor that she could summon different kinds of military units from the system and they all be real people transferred from a myriad of different worlds but their status would be of a slave and they would be willingly transferred and will be fully loyal to her and they will lose their existence (life) with her. She can use points to summon these characters. She already had 100 points as a newbie gift and she can earn more by completing tasks or transferring metals as mentioned before.

She asked Victor to check out all the suitable places near her to see where she could build her base. Victor did a check of the surrounding location and said, "Beautiful Supreme Commander..."

"Wait," Valdis said. "Just call me Commander." 

Victor said, "As you order Commander. Commander best place to build a base is your university. It is in the center of the city and you will be able to expand your base in a well-planned way and will also have plenty of resources needed. There is also an unclaimed forest behind your campus which shows that it is owned by your university but undeveloped. A natural lake is there which you can use for obtaining pure water at the beginning of the apocalypse and all the other facilities on your campus can also be used as public buildings in the future. In addition, you also have dormitories so you will not have to worry about the living place of people after they enter the base. When you expand outwards you will be able to open up Market Street in your place and will also have residential buildings. Most importantly you will not have to travel elsewhere so you can make a base here."

Valdis agreed with Victor's words and then asked the question which she was not sure about, "Can I make a base in the university even though it does not belong to me?" Victor said, "Commander do not worry. After the apocalypse, all the resources on the earth will become ownerless and will belong to the person with the strongest wits and fits. Commander, you should also work hard towards this direction and become stronger."