Who is that- 4

At night, While everyone are sleeping, a person came inside Anbarasan' s room. Anbarasan know who is it and acted like sleeping. Vihaan got disturbed by the mild noise and become alert. Bangles sound said that it is Saakshi to Vihaan, he smiled with closed eyes and started to concentrate more on hearing the happening.

It is clear that she took something and hided it. She then did a thing which is not expected by both the men. She went near Vihaan and touched his chest slightly. After a minute, she tried to move out but Vihaan caught her wrist and stopped her. She gasped in shock. 

Anbu acted like got disturbed and turned to the other side. Both waited for a minute, so that Anbu will sleep. They are unaware that he is acting. After a while, 

Vihaan- "hey thirudi, enna panra?"

Saakshi- "naan onum thirudi illa, apadi solatheenga", she looked down and said. 

Vihaan- "atha enna paathu sollu di.. ", He teased her.

Saakshi looked at his eyes. His eyes are shining with joy which is evident that he is playing with her. Saakshi's eye ball moved here and there and observed his eyes. She then looked down. 

Vihaan- "enna eduka vantha?"

Saakshi- "MSC application form eduka vanthen.. anna room la irukum nu vanthen"

Vihaan- "eduthutu apadiye pogama, enkita yen vantha?", he raised his eyebrows at her.

Sakshi -"athu.. athu..", She scratched her finger nails. 

Vihaan- "enna paaru di, ethuku vantha?"

Saakshi- "ungaluku ratham vanthathula athaan ipo kayam paravalayaa nu paka vanthen.. "

Vihaan- "adengappa, romba karisanam thaan intha thirudi ku.. idichutu, ratham valiya vilunthavana ennanu kooda pakama odita.. "

Saakshi- "sorry sorry, romba sorry... Neenga kathavum naan bayanthuten.. athaan"

He started to unbutton his shirt.. Saakshi widened her eyes and shouted,

Saakshi- "ethuku sataya kalatureenga?"

Vihaan- "ssh, kathatha di. Nee thane kaayatha pakanum nu keta.. "., he removed his shirt.

Saakshi then touched the wound gently and said, "romba valichatha.. sorry.. neenga vanthathu enaku theriathu.. ", she caressed his wound.

Vihaan- "aana nee vanthathu enaku therium, unna thedi thaan vanthen.."

Saakshi looked at him with wide eyes at first and then turned to the other side unable to meet his eyes, she didn't asked why. Something stopped her to ask that question. There is a complete silence for a minute. 

Vihaan- "intha application eduthuta problem solved ah? vera application vaanga mudiatha?"

Saakshi- "pch, enaku ithula interest illa.", She said to him without any hesitation. 

They are talking like they know each other very well before. Sometimes, we feel comfortable to talk our problems with the third person and sometimes we share things only with our closed ones. She is not sure in which category he is in. But her heart and mind started to listen and answer him. 

Vihaan- "appo unaku ethula interest iruku?"

She got struck, unable to answer him that she wished to marry. 

Vihaan- "un friends mathiri kalyanam panikalam nu ninaikuriah?", She just nodded not knowing what to say. 

Vihaan chuckled and said, "Kulanthaiku ellam kalyana pana mataanga padika thaan anupuvanga.. ", he teased her.