Who is that- 7

The whole family of Saakshi reached Vihaan' s house. At the same time Vihaan's parents, Poornima and Prakash came out with the packed things with a sad face like a robot. Velu and Valli noticed this. Saakshi's eyes are running here and there to see Vihaan. 

Velu- "Prakash, engayo kilambita pola"

Prakash and Poornima came to their sense and shocked to see the family. They first welcomed and all went inside. 

Velu- "naan thadaya vanthuten pola... naan una paka thaan vanthen."

Prakash- "athellam illa da.. Vihaan thaan inga iruka vendam nu...oru tour book pani anupi vidaraan. News la pathirupiae, athu.. ", he struggled

Anbu- "unmai illanu theirum mama.. intha nerathula ethuku trip?"

Prakash- "etho prachanai iruku, neenga inga iruka vendam nu anuparaan."

Poornima- "pullaiah intha nilamaila vittu poga manasu patharuthu valli.. aana ponganu pidivathama irukaaan. avan kooda iruntha engalukum aabathu nu.. "

Velu- "ethuku engayo poi oliyanum, unaku samatham na nee enga veetla iru..". Prakash and Poornima looked at each other.

Saakshi's eyes were shedding tears from the moment they entered home. Prakash and Poornima can understand the bond between them. 

Anbu- "ipo avan enga mama.."

Prakash left out a breathe and said, "maadila, room la irukaan"

Saakshi looked upstairs and then her brother with the tear filled eyes. Anbu nodded his head, the next moment she ran away to meet him. her anklet sound filled the whole house. 

Her anklet sound was heard by Vihaan too, but he thought that this might be his dream about her. She unlocked the door. Vihaan too turned his head towards the door side, expecting his parents. Saakshi came in clutching her shawl, tear filled eyes which is also searching for him. There is no light in the room. He sat in the dark room, So she was unable to trace him. Vihaan switched on the light. Saakshi then turned towards him. They looked at each other. Vihaan looked too tired and stressed. Saakshi was examining him from head to toe. 

Vihaan too looked at her. She appeared to lose weight than before. Her red shed swollen eyes told her pain. her hands clutched the end point of the shawl as usual. She kept wiping her tears to have a clear view of him. 

They are looking at each other. Not even a word is said till now. She stood near the door and looked at him. She didn't moved a little to near him. Something is stopping her to proceed further. She came all the way to see him in person, now he is standing before her but she cant near him. 

Vihaan understood her feel and extended his arms widely with a longing eyes. Saakshi rushed to him and pushed herself on him. Vihaan hugged her tightly, but she didnt hugged him. She is clutching his shirt and crying in him. Vihaan could understand her angry too.  Vihaan cupped her face, gave her a forehead kiss and then asked. 

Vihaan- "epo vantha?"

Saakshi- "ippo thaan"

Vihaan- "enna visayam, ivlo thooram vanthiruka?", he completely forgot his problem once Saakshi arrived.

Saakshi- "nee phone attend panala"

Vihaan- "WHAT?", thats when he remembered about everything and moved aside from her suddenly. Saakshi looked at him puzzled. 

Vihaan- "anbu vanthirukana? avan koodava vantha?"

Saakshi just nodded. Vihaan rushed downstairs. Saakshi too followed him. 

Vihaan- "dei anbu, nee enna kulanthaiah?.. ", he stopped abruptly after witnessing Velu and Valli. 

Vihaan turned to Saakshi and asked, "appa amma vanthirukanga nu sollave illa"