Who is that- 8

The trio are sailing in the boat. Vihaan is staring at the sea, standing at the edge of the ship, whereas Saakshi is staring at the sea from inside the room through the glass window. They both are in their own thoughts. Vihaan introduced Anbu and Saakshi as his family to his team members. They too understood Vihaan's perspective towards Saakshi and accepted her as their sister. Anbu checked everything once and then went to Vihaan. 

Anbu- "dei, ipadi kaiya katitu kadala verichu pakava engalaium kootitu vantha?" Vihaan glared at him. 

Anbu- "moracha payanthiduvoma? enna panratha iruka?"

Vihaan- "athan sonene, avangaluku nane phone pesi saraku... "

Anbu- "pch, athu un paadu. atha pathi enaku kavalai illa. Naan en thangatchi visayatha pathi kekuren.. ava keela sogama iruka, nee enaku enna nu inga vanthu nikura?"

Vihaan- "athu.. athu vanthu... "

Anbu- "vanthu romba neram aaguthu.. enananu sollu"

Vihaan- "naan ipo pona ethavathu thappa ninaipangalo nu.. "

Team Members- "naanga ninaikala sir, neenga ponga"

Vihaan jerked and turned towards them, "motha perum inga thaan irukeengala?"

Team member 1- "sir ponga sir..Naanga pathukarom.. ". Anbu laughed. Vihaan pretend to be strict but within a second chuckled and went inside. 

Inside the room, Saakshi sat in a chair holding her knee, leaned on the window and stared at the sea. Vihaan closed the door and neared her. 

Vihaan- "enna yosichutu iruka?"

Saakshi- "onum illa.. ", she adjusted herself and sat in a normal way.

Vihaan- "enna pathi appo ninaikalaya?". Saakshi glared at him. 

Vihaan chuckled at her and said, " ennachu di thirudi.. ", he said in a calm way.

Saakshi- " avana summa vida koodathu.. "

Vihaan- "yaara?"

Saakshi- "un mela pali potavana.."

Vihaan- "nan avanuku thank pananum nu irunthen.. ", he sat near her.

Saakshi looked at him like 'are you mad?'. Vihaan took her hands, held it between his palms. 

Vihaan- "athanala thane, thavipoda enna thedi enoda paathi uyir odi vanthathu.", Saakshi blushed and looked down. 

Vihaan- "apuram un dream ah konjamachum match panrena? illaya?", he mocked.

Saakshi- "ipo ellam enaku antha kanavu varathu illa.. ". She said in a low voice but audible to him.

Vihaan- "achacho.. apo kanava nijamakiduvoma?", he winked at her. 

Saakshi- "ponga mama.. ", She somehow managed and said overcoming the effects he is giving her. He too felt a mini electric shock inside him upon hearing the word 'mama'. 

She ran away to the door, but unable to open it. She looked down in hesitation not knowing what to do. Vihaan laughed loud and neared her. He stood very close to her. He locked her in between his hands and neared her. 

Vihaan- "enkita irunthu enga ooda pakura?", he asked in his base voice. Saakshi's eyes moved here and there due to the effect of his proximity. 

Vihaan- "ena paaru di", he intensely said that. Saakshi nodded as no looking down.

Vihaan- "pesu di", He cupped her face and neared her little more closer. She automatically closed her eyes when her face moved towards his face.

Vihaan- " Closing eyes shows acceptance.. Are you sure to accept?", He mumbled in her ear which is sending chill waves through out her body. His moustache brushed her chin which made her to shiver. Saakshi opened her eyes and looked at him.