Who is that- 9

They reached an island nearby. Vihaan and his team very well knows about this place it seems, since they are casually behaving there. This place is new to Anbu and Saakshi, they are observing everything around them. 

Anbu- "inga thaan iruka poroma?"

Vihaan- "konja nerathuku daa.. ethavathu problem na inga vanthudalam nu already sila visayangal ready pani vachirunthen.."

Team arranged all the box that is present in the ship to the land area. The whole team walked for some distance and arranged a tent to stay there. 

Vihaan then connected the devices and first released the CCTV footage of the room in which he stayed on that day. It has a clear view that the girl who entered the room stood there for minutes waiting for him, since he is in call. She then had a call. Then she shouted against him, tore her dress by herself and then ran away. Vihaan got shocked when she shouted and confused when she tore her dress and ran away.

This video got viral. People got confused of whom to support. Surprisingly, Police officers supported Vihaan. The girl who present in the footage was named as a prostitute and people started to talk very bad about her. That girl didn't able to bear the hate and started to tell the truth that a Antony, a politician, arranged her to act like this to target Vihaan. She also said that the Antony threatened her. 

Here in the island, All are watching news and enjoying it. Vihaan often looked at Saakshi. She sat on a rock and keenly observing everything.

Team member 1- "boss our next step"

Vihaan- "enjoy"

Team member 2 - "boss?"

Vihaan- "avanga saraku illainu kandu pudichutanga athan enaku support panraanga.. ithe news la enaku invite varum.."

Team Member 1-- "athuku apuram pona pothuma boss?"

Vihaan smiled and said, "illa, athuku apuram saraka alikanum. decompose panitu ponum.."

Team members - "yes boss"

Anbu- "Nee epadi da cool ah iruka?"

Vihaan- "saraku kaila kidacha pothe plan paniten.. Naan ivlo problem ku apuramum veetla thangiruka karaname footage edukurathukaga matum thaan. But unexpected ah neenga ellarum vantheenga. video vanthathum kilambitom. "

Vihaan then looked at Saakshi, she too looked at him. They had an eye contact and then changed their view. Anbu went and  mingled with the team members. Vihaan signaled Saakshi to come near him. She nodded as no, eyeing that everyone are present. 

Team Member 1 - "sir, intha idam sister ku puthusu konjam suthi kaatunga..". Vihaan chuckled and Saakshi looked down. 

Team Member 2- "naanga inga pathukarom Sir, Neenga udane varanum nu avasiayam illa", they laughed.

Saakshi moved near Vihaan and they had a laugh. 

Anbu- "naan ava annan, ena vachukite enna vela pakureenga?"

Team Member 1- "sir, naanga Vihaan sir kaga enna venalum panuvom"

Anbu raised his eyebrows and said, "oh apadiah?"

Team Member 2- "nijama sir, avaru avlo help panirukaru"

Anbu- "ena help?"

Team Member 3- "entha oru risky job laium enga name ah use panathu illa. Naanga athula work panitunthalum, ellame secret ah vachirupaar. ella problem um thaniah face panuvar. credits matum thaan team oda share panuvar."

Team member 2- "enga work ku recognition kidaka avar than main reason.. athe samayam ella time um avara support pananum nu naanga ninaikuratha purinchukitu engalukum chance kuduparu.. ipo kooda inga oru team irukurathu yarukum theriathu... apadiae inga yaar vanthalum avar matum inga vanthu olinchurukura mathiri change paniduvaru. enagala kaapathiduvaru."