Who is that? - 10

The ship reached the land. Everyone got separated and marched towards their home. Anbu, Saakshi and Vihaan are on the way to bus top to visit Anbu's Home. 

There some rowdy's are destroying every shop and beating the people around there, stating that today is the day, Antony died. The area becomes a mess in minutes. All are running to save themselves from the bunch of rowdy's. Anbu, Saakshi and Vihaan too ran between the crowd. A rowdy came towards them unexpectedly. To divert him, Anbu got separated from Vihaan and Saakshi. Vihaan and Saakshi entered into a shop to get rid from them. A goon in anger closed the shop. He very well know that they are inside, He locked it in rage.

Anbu beat the goon first and entered into the nearby another shop upon hearing a girl's shouting. He ran there and saw a man was sexually molesting a girl. he beat the man and saved the girl. With rage, he ran away, closed the shop and locked it.. 

Vihaan called Anbu at the same time..

Anbu- "dei, oru ponna kaapatha vanthu naan kadai kulla matikiten.. poruki nai kathava pootitu poitaan daa... seekram vanthu thoranthu vidu..."

Vihaan- "correct thaan puriuthu, unaku help pananum nu asai thaan but naan varakoodiya nilaila illaye., "

Anbu- "enna ularura?"

Vihaan- "dei, naangalum kadaikulla matikitom da.. velila pootitanga. we are sailing in the same boat machan... "

Anbu- " right uh, sutham..", he slapped his forehead.

Vihaan- "anga power iruku thane?"

Anbu- "Haan, athu ellam iruku.. naan veetuku call pani solidaren... "

Vihaan- "sari okay..... karadi tholla illa ma naan en thirudi oda enjoy panren.. velila vanthathum vanthu kathava thoranthu vidu "

Anbu- "dei, naan avan annan da.. "

Vihaan- "irunthutu poo."

Anbu- "angaium power irukulla? dei charge ellam potu vachuko.. apuram.."

Vihaan- "mathatha apuram pesalam... nee adikadi phone pani thontharavu panatha.. mudincha naanga thaniah matikitom nu veetla solidu.. "

Anbu- "ethuku seekram marriage pani vaika thane? unaku un kavalai.. sari polachu poo... bye"

They ended the call. Anbu chuckled on seeing the screen. He then looked at the girl.. 

Anbu- "bayapadatha maa... alugathaa.. unaku bayama iruntha nee antha room poi lock paniko. naan velila iruken"

The girl nodded and went inside. She is not in a situation to believe anyone. She is highly disturbed by the happening. Anbu understood her, left out a long breathe and sat in a chair. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here, 

Vihaan- "un annanum inoru kadaila matikitanam.. vaa avan vanthu thoranthu vidura varaikum enjoy panalam.. "

Saakshi- "ungaluku bayama illaya? ipadi thaniah matikitathu?"

Vihaan- "nee enna ethiri kitaya matikitu irukura? enkooda thane iruka.... inga paaru intha kadaila ellame iruku.... kitchen utensils, cosmetics, dress, groceries.. ellame iruku.. vaa shopping polam.. first dress section polam.. Engagement ku, Marriage ku epadi ellam dress edukalam nu discuss panalam vaa.."

Vihaan understood that she is scared of the happening. he is trying his best to divert her and make her happy. Saakshi too understood his intention and tried to come out of her fear. She strongly believed that he will take care of her. They both went to the dress section.