Chapter 2: The date

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The door to the studio swings open gaining the attention of a perm haired boy quickly standing up. "Thank God your here" periwinkle cried.
"Where is goalkeeper?" Lucy asked and periwinkle pointed to the lounge room with fear on his face.
Lucy knocked on the door calling for goalkeeper,but no answer. "Alright I'm coming in!" She yells and shoves the door open. She walks in the room and looks around for goalkeeper but he's nowhere to be found, a riffling noise was coming from the snack bar
A faint shhhh was coming from the corner of the room.
Lucy walked over in confusion only to see goalkeeper on the floor on his back, with a tall male on top of him with crisps on the floor surrounding them "uhhh uhm he was trying to catch the crisps I dropped" stuttered goalkeeper. Lucy stood there in shock wondering what she had just walked into "Siblings or dating leave" he whispers and the male leaves swiftly.
"Who was that?" Lucy questions "That's siblings or dating guy he's.. he's uh a friend of a friend" goalkeeper continues to stutter making him sound less believable.
"Ok... well did you sort the band out?" She asks "no because no one wanted to contribute so I guess they just want to hand our well deserved title away!" Goalkeeper says sarcastically crossing his arms.
"Maybe just talk to them without getting all sassy" Lucy suggests but of course goalkeeper starts throwing another fit for Lucy to deal with.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Georgia came to a halt trying to catch her breath after she sprinted almost 1 mile, she looks around the skatepark for caveman until someone puts a blindfold over her eyes and picks her up and skates up a ramp and sits her on the edge of it and she smilies as she's probably already worked
Out who it is. "Do you trust me" caveman whispers in her ear in his raspy voice, georgia just whimpers at him, he already knows that's her way of saying yes.

Caveman drops his skateboard and he drops in on the ramp speeding to the next one doing a flip before coming back down, he's heading over to the ramp georgia is sat on, as he reaches the top he extends his arms and grabs onto her shoulders as he moves to the other side he swiftly unties the blindfold and skates down the ramp.
"Like what you see?" Caveman says as he kneels down at the bottom on the ramp and georgia slides down "yes very much" she says excitedly.

"I Cant wait for your competition" he says "I can't wait for yours too" georgia says giggling but at least she's not doing her 'stupid face' as summer would say.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Summer is in the music studio mindlessly playing a song on the piano, the room is empty, the lights are off and the sun is going down. In the hallway a shadow appears getting bigger as it gets closer a moment later the door opens, "mr miller is that you?" "I'm no mr miller but I'm mr k" he says with a smirk, summer sits there in shock thinking he's the last person to be walking in.
Mr k strides over to the piano and sits next to her placing his right hand over the keys and looks up at the music summer was playing and begins to play. Summer sits there for a couple of seconds wondering what he was doing, mr k stops and stares at her intently "are you not going to play?" He asks with no tone in his voice, "yeah" summer replies snapping out of her transe as she places her left hand on the keys waiting for mr k start.
The music begins and they are following the music in sync, everything flowing naturally.
Minutes go by until the music ends. There is a moment of silence until summer decides to speak, "arnt you meant to be practicing with the band?" Mr k smirks "you know my timetable so well"
"What" summer cuts him off hiding her smile

Mr k decides to exit the room silently. God he so beautiful

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄