Chapter 6: Hit by a 'truck'

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It's been a week since the incident, everyone has seemed to have recovered. NIMfedora have settled into their cells for he next 6 years of their lives and goalkeeper. He has a small TV on his wall and shared a room with 3 other inmates. Joseph the 'ShE SaiD ShE WaS TWelVe' guy, Mr lynch for catching another case and Caleb Finn, what for? What do you think that man is a crime in its self.

It's the day for summers 'date' with truck, he never actually specified on it but lets go with it. "What am i supposed to wear to judo??' Summer said freaking on throwing clothes around her room while on FaceTime to Lucy, "just wear nothing" she replied receiving a death stare from summer on the other side of the screen. "What about this?" Summer asked

 "What about this?" Summer asked

^The fit

"I think i found the one, i gotta go now and get ready" says summer to Lucy "don't forget to update us" Lucy shouts before summer cuts her off.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
The street was dark and summer got lost and couldn't find the dojo truck said to meet at, as summer went to call truck someone grabbed her bag, "what the fuck" summer spat and went to grab it back but she received a kick to the stomach sending her flying to the ground. "Shit" summer hissed in pain as she watched the man run off with her possessions.
Before she could get up she saw truck appear from no where as he kicked the guy in the head and pulled some sort of judo move on him, whatever it was it was impressive. "He's so hot" summer whispered to herself still sat on the ground. Truck grabbed her bag back and jogged over to summer to help her up "are you ok?' He asked softly "yeah.. thanks truck your looked ho- i mean cool" she laughed nervously "dont worry about it lets go inside its cold" he said putting his arm over her shoulders.

Truck opened the dojo doors and to summers surprise it was empty, not a single soul inside which confused her "where is everyone?" She asked before looking up at truck to be met with a smirk form truck. "I thought i could give you a private lesson... only if you want it" he said while smirking peering over summer. The height difference is going crazy rn.
"You dont think i can handle it?" Summer asked rhetorically "we'll see" said truck as he lead her inside and locked the doors.

As summer was looking around the dojo she was thrown onto the mat face up locking eyes with truck, "hey I wasn't ready" she said "are you ready for this?" Truck said picking her up and flipping her over his shoulder slamming her down o the mat, summer opened her eyes only yo be met with trucks face inches away from her face, his warm breath hitting her face their eyes locked on each other, breaking the tension trucks lips connect with summers and before you know it they are both shirtless and going ham on the dojo floor.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"So i was thinking that boy cave need some backup dancers for the competition coming up" says periwinkle "i think that's a good idea it will make us stand out" says sociology guy "but where will we find dancers in such little time?"
"Well what about my girlfriend's dance group.. they are recovered now at least" suggests caveman "Good idea I'll call them" says mr k as he scrolls from their number on his phone.
Ring
Ring
Ring

"Why tf are you calling you angelic bastard" spits Lucy on the phone "i was wondering if kendal thugs could perform with us for our competition" says mr k coldly "why should we do that for you after what you did to summer" Lucy questioned "well it was a request from caveman" "CAVEMAN?? YES YES WE WILL DO NOT WORRY WE WILL DANCE FOR YOU!" Screams Georgia down the phone, she would do anything for caveman. Anything. "Okay thanks I'll send you the song now" and mr k hangs up.

"I can't believe you" Lucy spits at Georgia."i better call summer and let her know" suggests Georgia "she's on a date with truck rn she might not answer god knows what their up to"

Lets just say she was hit by a Truck ;)
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄