Chapter 4: practice

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Ring
Ring
Ring
"Hello goalkeeper speaking"

"YOU WERE ON A DATE WITH LUCY!???? What about US" shouts siblings or dating guy
"Hey hey hey she was gonna get suspicious after what she saw at the studio" comforts goalkeeper "well are you gonna break up" siblings or saying says bluntly "uhh no soz brother" and he hangs up.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"That's looking a good guys" shouts summer after they finished the dance practice for the day.
Lucy ended up getting paired up with pink hoodie and let's just say she's found her soulmate.

A trio of girls walked the hallway of the dance studios giggling and usually talking shit, the dark brown hair girl N spotted sub cave and Kendal thugs practicing together, "Guys look" she pointed as the tree girls collectively hid at the corner of the wall peering through the Small window of the door. "WTF why are losers like them hanging around with subcave" spat M the tall brown hair girl with the RBF.
"Shhh listen" shushed I the brown curly hair girl

"I think we are ready for the comp tomorrow guys remember to meet for 7pm so we can practice" Georgia explained to the group but summer and Lucy were too busy staring at their men to notice she was talking, pinkhoodie quickly snapped his head round catching Lucy gazing at the back of his hood. He slightly blushed as she smiled at him "I'll see you tomorrow!" Pinkhoodie broke the silence and Lucy waved him Off.

"I have a plan guys" M said with a mischievous smile before NIM all ran off before anyone saw them.

Summer and Georgia wiggled their eyebrows at her witnessing what just happened, "i hate you guys" Lucy wined.
"Remember to g pick up the costumes lucy" Summer reminded her "I'll go pick them up now" she's replied before grabbing her bag and heading out the studio.

As Lucy was walking down the dimly lit street she had her headphones basting 'Baggy jeans' unaware of her surroundings "AHHH" shrieked Lucy getting ready to punch someone as a dark slim firgue just jumped out on her "Hey its only me pinkhoodie!" He said with his hands in the air, "what are you doing here?" Lucy asked still in shock "well it was getting dark so I thought i could walk with you" pinkhoodie said shyly, Lucy's face started burning up trying to keep her cool she got her phone ready to inform Kendal thugs on the sudden interaction. "I'm going to pick up the costumes for tomorrow" he tells him "well I'll come with you i wanna know what im gonna be wearing" he says happily.

After a 15 minute walk of none stop talking between the two they reached the costume shop, pinkhoodie opened the door for Lucy as she walked in. She talked to the woman on the front desk and went to go fetch the costumes, a few minutes later the lady comes out with 6 dazzling outfits:

Georgias costume:

Summers:

Lucys:

Subcaves:

Subcaves:

"Im gonna look so hot in that" pinkhoodie says confidently "Definitely" "Wait what?"

"Definitely"
"Wait what?"

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mr K, Caveman, Sociology guy and periwinkle all sat in their studio waiting for Goalkeeper, the mood was tense as they all decided what was going to be the best decision for the band.

A few minutes later they heard the door open from the entrance of the studio, Goalkeeper barges in then realises how tense the room was "Why y'all so depressed someone died?" He questions slightly sarcastic, but everyone just sates at him.
Periwinkle goes to speak then sociology guy huffs then buts in "Look man we're tired of your shit, you never let anyone else sing in the band and its not all about you!" He spits in anger "well i am the main singer after all" Goalkeeper says bluntly
"This can't be a band if you wont bother to listen to us, Goalkeepr we decided that your no longer in Boycave anymore" Sociology guy states crossing his arms. "Huh? What about everyone else I don't hear anyone other than you talking" Goalkeeper fights back, "I'm with sociology guy dude" Says caveman who gets up and leans on sociology guys shoulder. Goalkeepr is in utter shock he looks to mr k for help who only throws a water bottle at him in response "screw you mr k!" Yells Goalkeeper. "Hey you manager you can't let them kick me out!" He runs towards periwinkle practically on his knees.
"I'm sorry Goalkeepr but the decision was up to the members" he tells him patting his shoulder.

Goalkeepr stands there processing everything for a second, before having an epiphany "You can't win Battle of the bands without me! You don't stand a chance against subcave without my talent!" He says with a huge grin clearly trying to fight back his tears.
"Just get out man your embarrassing yourself" caveman says still leaning on sociology guys strong shoulder.

Tears started to form from Goalkeepers ocean eyes, his lip quivered before he ran out the door. "Prick" says mr k

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

4am The hour just after dark, the hour just before morning, nothing particularly happens at this time apart from a crying goalkeeper in the middle of a street bawling his eyes out under a street lamp, talk about dramatic effect.
"Hey boy what's wrong?" A girls voice echos though the street as several footsteps are heard clattering along the pavement. "I can't believe that my OWN band kicked me OUT" Sobs Goalkeeper.

"So i heard your girlfriend is a dancer right?" A different girls voice talks this time. "Uhh yeah Kendalthugs dance group" Goalkeeper replies wiping his tears.
"What if i told you they are currently working together with subcave..." the girl went on
"WHAT HOW DO YOU KNOW??" Yells Goalkeeper
"If you promise to work with us then we will tell you" an0ther girl adds. "Yes i will join you guys" he insists
"Good, now meet us at the Kendal music festival tomorrow around 7pm don't be late" as footsteps are heard to be walking away.

I wonder who they were? Oh well i want revenge- (goalkeepers thoughts)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄