Chapter 5: The Fall

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The day of the Dance competition has arrived, Kendal thugs and pinkhoodie, truck and emo boy are all preparing backstage before they go on. The bass of the music blasts through the walls making the ground vibrate, the huge stage illuminated the whole arena with bright colourful lights strobing from corner to corner.
"Your on in 5" says one of the staff
"The crowd is huge" says Georgia nervously "don't worry it will go smooth like butter miss" says emo boy with a spark in his eye, he was ready to rock this show.
"Okay guys one ore time from the top! 5, 6, 7, 8" shouts summer commandingly.

Meanwhile NIMfedora lurked in the shadows preparing for their plan, "I'll go for the rope you guys keep watch" says M quietly N, I and Goalkeeper put a thumbs up and they scattered.

There was a boy group opening up the competition before Kendal thugs, let's say there is big competition.
"ANNNNDD THAT WAS BOYSLIDE FOR YOU GUYS GIVE THEM A HUGE CHEER!!!" Screams the presenter who was a long skinny man with round circle glasses, "im Mr lynch your host for tonight and I present the judges for the night, we have MR JUNGKOOK, ED SHOYO, ew Troye.. AND MR JYPAPI!!!!"
The crowed cheered some even trying to jump the barriers.
"I present to you KENDAL THUGS!" Shouts Mr lynch with a cheeky grin. The girls walk out on stage followed by subcave, the bright lights beamed on them as they got into position as CAKE by KARD began to play.

^^ The dance with partners

Half way through the dance and things were going smooth, the crowd was cheering especially at the saucy parts. Kendal thugs were making eye contact with their partners Lucy trying not to blush at pinkhoodie or she'll get distracted. Summer was going ham on truck (keeping it pg) they have some unfinished business after this show...
As the girls lay down on the floor a shock of horror grew on their faces.

The lights came crashing down, crushing the stage in two before it all went up into flames. Sparks shot from every direction, screaming flooded the entire arena, people rushing to get out barging into one another.

Lucy rolled off the front of the stage as her body flopped helplessly onto the ground only for her to see Goalkeeper making out with Siblings or dating guy, she was beginning to loose consciousness before everything went black.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"We have caught the people who had done this" a woman's voice spoke
"Thank fuck" says a familiar raspy voice
"At least they're alive..." a deep Tory voice spoke
"They will be in prison for 6 years" the woman's voice spoke again.
"Who would of thought Goalkeeper is a criminal" laughed caveman
"I thought it would definitely be you man" Mr k snickered "just because i look homeless doesn't mean-"
Light flooded the room as Georgia rose from her bed, "Babe your awake!" Caveman exclaimed and ran to hug Georgia who was still adjusting to the light. "What happened... where is everyone?" She questioned pushing caveman off looking around the room to see summer a sleeping in a bed opposite her and Lucy sipping on tea.
"Guess who was apart of this, fucking goalkeeper" Lucy spat in an angry tone. "What why would he try and KILL us?" Georgia questioned "fuck knows I don't think that man knows how to make good decisions I mean look at his hair" "apparently NIMfedora planned it, they wanted to kill you guys" Mr k explained in his usual monotone voice. "We've never even talked to them why would they do this it makes no sense..." Georgia wondered as caveman kissed her head.

Summer began to wake up as subcave entered the room, truck had a crutches and a bandage on his head, pinkhoodie guy had a broken leg sat in a wheel chair and emo boy had an eye patch which really completed his look. "How we all doin" asked emo boy.
"We are alive" says Lucy. "Oh thank god!" Cries pinkhoodie as tears began to stream down his face making his eyes all puffy and he gets up out of his wheelchair and throws himself onto Lucy hugging her tight.
"Wait... you can WALK?" Lucy questions "anything for you".

"Hey uh i was at the concert with gremlin last night" Mr K walks over to summer scratching his head, "oh you saw the incident.." Summer sighs "yeah i just wanted you to know that i have a girlfriend" he says blankly "Are you fucking kidding me? Im on my death bed and this is what you say to ME? YOU BEAUTIFUL TWAT" summer screams and throws her glass of water at mr k's face. He didn't look fazed, mr k took off his glasses and wiped them down, "you should leave man" truck stumbles over to mr k holding his shoulder. Mr k stares at him blankly then struts his flat ass out the door.
Truck hobbles on his crutches and sits at the end of summers bed, "hey this is kinda bad timing but i wanted to ask if you'd come to judo with me next week?" Truck asks "wait but what about your injuries? Summer questions "nah I've had worse before I'll be fine" he says with a smile.

"I had a funny dream that goalkeeper was kissing siblings or dating..." says Lucy "oh aren't they already dating?" Emo boy remarks, "But Goalkeeper is dating Lucy, how do you know?" Questions Georgia "Goalkeeper comes to watch our dance practice sometimes and flirts with siblings or dating, they went on a date at a Mexican restaurant last week" emo boy explains. "That filthy bitch" spits lucy.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
"Alexa play Drama by Aespa"