GETTING CAUGHT

In the morning Chloe woke up with a text from her boyfriend, Charlie, to meet him at his house today. She thought that he was just running late but little did she know that she shouldn't have gone.
When Chloe got up and got dressed and did her daily routine of getting Landon up and dressed for school and making sure that he was taken care of for the bus stop, and after Landon got picked up she made her way over to Charlie house. When she got there she saw Tim's car and assumed that he had stayed the night like he normally does. She opens the door with the key that she had and walks up the stairs to hear moans. She doesn't know what's happening and just continues to walk to Charlie's room as they get louder she slowly opens the door to Charlie pounding Tim. She was shocked and opened the door all the way. Charlie didn't see and continued and when he finished he pulled up his pants and they turned around and Charlie and Tim just stood there and looked at Chloe. Chloe starts to cry and says "How could you do this to me Charlie ''. Charlie starts and says "It's not what it looks like '' but gets caught off by Chloe by saying "You were literally inside of Tim and pounding the daylights out of him. I could hear it from down stairs. How long has this been going on? You know what nevermind. DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME''. Chloe storms out of the house sobbing and she stays there for a second and drives off once she stops crying.
When Chloe arrived at school she saw her best friend Brooklyn but she went to walk over to tell her what had happened earlier. She didn't know if Brooklyn would believe her. So she stopped crying and kept her mouth shut. She walked up to her friend like nothing had happened.
Brooklyn knew automatically that something was up with Chloe. She looked like she had been crying and Brooklyn wanted to know. Brooklyn says "Hey chole, what's wrong?" Chloe responds "My boyfriend broke up with me". Chloe wasn't wrong but she also didn't want to say anything to Brooklyn about seeing her boyfriend and Brooks boyfriend together in bed. So she kept it to herself.
Brook looks at her and knows she's lying but she didn't know what had happened. She thought maybe she saw their boyfriends together but she didn't want to say   anything in case that wasn't the case. She kept her mouth closed but knew something was up.
A few days ago she went to her boyfriend Tims house and when she walked in she heard loud moans but she thought that they were just playing around. But they weren't. When Brook walked up to Tims room, she walked into Tim inside of Charlie. She didn't really care but for some random reason she was extremely turned on by it. She made it so they knew that she was there. Tim and Charlie saw her but they didn't see sadness in her eyes but hornyness. Tim asked if she wanted to join and of course she said yes. She walks over and slowly starts to strip. Tim is surprised but doesn't care. She got onto her knees and started to suck Tims cock. She went slow at first but started to speed up. After only a few seconds he cums in her mouth and watches her swallow. She turns to Charlie and starts to suck his cock which is bigger than Times but she doesn't mind. She does the same thing to Charlie and swallows his cum then she gets on the bed. While tims was eating her out charlie is making out with her. She knew this was wrong because it was her bestfriends boyfriend but she really wanted this. Ever since she  saw him and Tim she knew she wanted both of them. When Brook finally orgasms Tim stands up to put his dick inside of her. She is waiting but ends up telling Chartile to do the honors. Charlie slides his dick inside of her and starts to slowly go in and out. She starts to moan quietly at first but Times says something. He asked her if he could fuck her face. She was just waiting for someone to ask her. She agrees and he puts his dick inside of her mouth. He slowly starts to hump her face but starts to speed up. Charlie on the other hand is pounding her. She is making sounds that both Charlie and Tim have never heard before. After they both finish, all of them put clothes back on. They made their way back to school and didn't say anything about what had happened that morning.