chapter2 : Entry?

Busy streets of lucknow seemed empty today, the hustle bustle on the market seemed to be less compared to the other starting days of week.i.e monday.the cool breeze calming the soul and providing different energy but the sun too raised as high it can to be on the end of June

A girl was walking on the street while talking on the phone, her complexion was as white as snow and glow was radiant, a circular facial feature with sharp jawline ,the sharpness of her face directed her own self,her pumped cut lips,her eyes shown bluish in the bright sun,the warmness of the day made her face sweaty, but her expression was of anger as she growl on the call.

kya kabse chill chill laga rakha hai , ab dobara chill word bola na to phone mein ghuske marungi tujhe *she yelled over the phone caller,clearly annoyed*

areh meri maa shant hoja ,aur dekh koi mechanic aaspass zaroor hoga *the person from the other side of call said*

nahii hai..yaha se agle 1 kilometer tak koi mechanic nahi hai according to google and according to peoples to , for triple surance i checked around the only mechaniac whose shop was near is also not availabe as his shop is close *she completed ,after assuring every possible thing she can do*

bro tune already sab research karli hai, still car ruki na isiliye kehta hoon meri baat maan aur pre-planning se sabkuch nahi hota their is fate aur usi ke accordingly sab hota hai *the guy over the call said*

shut up..*she stopped him angrily* dobara ye fate wagera ka bola na to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga, and remember one thing kismat khud kuch nahi karti hamein karni parti hai aur hum apni kismat khud likhte hai , wo kehte hai na pyaase ko kuwe ke paas jana parta hai kuwa pyase ke paas nahi ata, i write and decide my own fate .keep it in your stupid mind *she growled* aur ek to pata nahi ye seniors ko kya problem hai mujhse , meri chut-ti cancel karwadi aur case ka koi detail bhi nahi bheja

woh to hai, waise tu chid kis baat se rahi hai,chut-ti cancel hone ke wajahse ya car kharab hone ke wajahse *he asked mockingly*

karann... stop pissing off my mood more or you have to bear the consequences *she warned *

haan haan*rolling his eyes* to bata tera plan kamyab hua ya nahi, i mean car wala *he said but she isn't a stupid to not understand his taunt*

hogaya ? done with your nonsense,? Maine car check ki thi jitna hosake but it was severe and i am not an mechanic ke i should know every details about wiring and all *she said as a smirk played her face*

okay stop smirking *she rolled her eyes and he stopped for some sec* then pull the car till the garage ,wo kehte hai na kuwa pyase ke paas nahi ata pyase ko kuwe ke paas jana parta hai . *he mimicked her words * to ab garage toh tere paas chalke ayega nahi tujhe hi jana padega

oh really mr karan kapoor *she said voice laced with honey and he knew what was coming his way* shakti roy chowdhury name hai hamara ,per durga maa jaisi shakti nahi hai ke akele car ko kheench ke garage tak lejaye, isiliye mr karan kapoor i order you to come here and wait till a mechanic comes and repair my car until then i will go by cab *she ordered with a honey coated expression while he coughed*

shakti this is wrong *he whined like a kid but she has already disconnected the call* meri hi mati mari gayi thi jo issko sujhav diya,bhalai ka to zamana hi nahi raha ise to kadar hi nahi meri ,kya galat bola maine*he was blabbering to himself when received a text * stop blabbering nonsence to yourself and pick my car asap bring the extra key am taking this one , and this is the location *read her text along with the location he huffed and left*